2012 NFL Season

w6gPy.png

Disp_sl

shitlord
Akers' career is over. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Why take a field goal attempt when you know your kicker can't make a kick? Just fucking go for it.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Would one of the gangbanging Mexicans that I know is present in Candlestick right now please run onto the field and shank Akers? Pretty sure a random fan in the stands could kick just as poorly.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My whole thing as far as MVP is if you swapped Manning/Peterson to the Vikings would they have a better record?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I tried to defend Akers earlier in the year, but I am now done. And I hope he is done as well.

Also, Crabtree looking like the ghost of Jerry Rice. And lets face it, the ghost of Jerry Rice is still the best receiver in the division.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
How the FUCK did Greg Jennings get that wide open? Jesus christ. Busted fucking coverage.