2012 NFL Season

Sterling

El Presidente
Everyone in the stadium knows it's going to Peterson and he just goes for 5+ like every carry. What a beast.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Everyone in the stadium knows it's going to Peterson and he just goes for 5+ like every carry. What a beast.
Which is why he deserves to be MVP. A friend of mine said to me "I dont get it, all you have to do is stack the box, you know the guy is running it every time."

My response was "They do...and he runs through them."

And that's just what the dude does, it's sick. I don't even feel the MVP race should be as close as they are saying it is.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Good god KC is bad, Manning getting the Broncos the #1 seed is a pretty good argument for MVP. Nice to see the Broncos still cant hold on to the ball

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Vikings D has been sick at home this year...I've never seen a team that plays as opposite as they do on home/away games.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, I guess I'm gone for a couple months. See you assholes in February.

Fuck you Araysar.
LOLOLOL No late season resurgence fo da Gnats this season!

My team never had a chance this season but I'm really enjoying just bein a hata lolololol!

Disp_sl

shitlord
Don't worry Texans, 49ers are about to show you up on embarrassment today, as they lose to the Cardinals at home to a first time starting qb, lose the first round bye, and lose the division.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's amazing to me how the loss of ONE defensive lineman can take our defense from the best in the league to something only a St. Louis Lambs fan could love.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand the Chiefs. 4th and 3 inside your 5, you have two wins, nothing to lose, and you still take a FG. What exactly are you accomplishing with chip shots?

Disp_sl

shitlord
It's amazing to me how the loss of ONE defensive lineman can take our defense from the best in the league to something only a St. Louis Lambs fan could love.
Defense seems like they're doing kind of ok, but wtf is with this fucking offense? 0 first downs in the first quarter? This is like 2005-2009 all over again.