2012 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Defense seems like they're doing kind of ok, but wtf is with this fucking offense? 0 first downs in the first quarter? This is like 2005-2009 all over again.
The playcalling is just atrocious. Greg Roman has never been very good. It's not even really the "cute" shit lately. It's just the complete wrong calls in the completely wrong situation.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Alex Smith to second half rescue? Rams with 4 sacks in the first half, if only we could borrow some Whiner bros.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Defense seems like they're doing kind of ok, but wtf is with this fucking offense? 0 first downs in the first quarter? This is like 2005-2009 all over again.
Cards defense has played well all year. If they even had a decent offense they could have had a chance at a winning record.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Well hopefully that was Akers' last field goal attempt of the season. May as well just go for it on every 4th down unless they're punting.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
luckiest td of all time? lord, Sam Bradford.

I'd say if we have another draft like we had this years we'll be in the playoffs next year, but I'm sure Sam BADford is coming back.

Jovec

?
luckiest td of all time? lord, Sam Bradford.

I'd say if we have another draft like we had this years we'll be in the playoffs next year, but I'm sure Sam BADford is coming back.
At least he was the last of punishing contracts from the old rookie scale. Those contracts cost the Rams RG3 too.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if KC is just tryng to lose, missed a 33 yards FG, then its 3rd & 9 and you throw the ball 4 yards