2012 NFL Season

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Knowshon got me 27 points. What a stud.

In other news:

Any guess who the highest-rated fourth-quarter quarterback in NFL history is? Try Dallas' Tony Romo. He has a passer rating of 102.2 in the last period, ahead of Aaron Rodgers (99.4) and Steve Young (97.9). Romo has led the Cowboys to 16 come-from-behind victories in the fourth quarter or overtime.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey Cathan, if the Giants win against the Saints you never post here again.

Saints win, I never post again.

Deal?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Any Ravens fans want to make a avatar bet for next weeks game against the Broncos? This is the only game I was worried about during their stretch of wins, and wouldn't mind making it interesting
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
So how about Sanchez starting this week, should be fun (Some years I hate being a Jets fan, oh wait that's every year)

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
So how about Sanchez starting this week, should be fun (Some years I hate being a Jets fan, oh wait that's every year)
Not like the Jets have any other valid options. At least Sanchez playing offers the potential for disaster of epic proportions.

sanchez.gif

sanchez.gif

sanchez.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd say play McElroy, but that is just giving up on Sanchez. That's a bell you can't unring and they are not ready to admit it's rebuild time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Jooka, if the Giants win against the Saints jooka never posts here again.

Saints win, I never post again.

Deal?
changed your bet

I will take that bet, Itlan. Am I a good enough substitute?

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'd say play McElroy, but that is just giving up on Sanchez. That's a bell you can't unring and they are not ready to admit it's rebuild time.
When the guy is getting 8 mill next year regardless, you're going to play him. May not the best choice but for now it makes sense.