2012 NFL Season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All Hail RGIII.
Surprised the vote wasn't a little closer, but really the numbers were on his side. When you lead the league in both passing yards per attempt and rushing yards per attempt with the highest Passer Rating and Total QBR among the 3 stud rookie QB's, it's probably your award.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
More like

rrr_img_12023.jpg

Merrith

Haha we will have to wait and see I guess. I'd still rather be in our spot than yours
smile.png

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Haha we will have to wait and see I guess. I'd still rather be in our spot than yours
smile.png
Provided we draft some Oline and our Defense stays healthy, I would much rather be in our situation then yours. RG3 is on his 3rd knee surgery and reports are saying if he injures himself again that he might not be able to walk normally by the time he is 30 because of the cartilage in his knee wont be there and you guys gave up a fuck load of picks for him only to have your coach run him into the ground.

All hate for your team aside, that was some of the grossest mismanagement of a player I have ever seen. I couldn't feel worse for the kid and dont like what happened to him at all, but it couldnt have happened to a better team imo
smile.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad they did the right thing for Peterson.

Manning got Comeback POTY. I don't see anything about OPOTY though. If it's an offensive player for MVP, does that automatically mean they get both?

JJ Watt the obvious DPOTY.

Edit: Guess AP got OPOTY.

Oh, and of the HoF class, I'm a little iffy on Sapp. He was dominant, but I'm just not sure he's HoF worthy.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Only thing holding him back is he was a crazy mofo (literally bi-polar) and was not nice to media and some of his teammates.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How the fuck is Charles Haley not in the HOF yet.
Makes no GD sense. It's 100% off the field shenanigans keeping him out. Seemed like he was in every Super Bowl from like 85-95, and a huge part of those teams.

edit: Badass picture, and one no other player in NFL history has the hardware to make.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching Dan Patrick from this morning, he's interviewing Clay Matthews and talking about AP. DP asks "I was going to ask what it's like tackling him, but I guess you guys wouldn't know." Clay laughs and mentions the 200yd game they gave up then adds "But it's the playoffs that matter. Held him to 99 yards, a real historic day for us."

God help me but I like Clay Matthews and I do not want to.

Merrith

Provided we draft some Oline and our Defense stays healthy, I would much rather be in our situation then yours. RG3 is on his 3rd knee surgery and reports are saying if he injures himself again that he might not be able to walk normally by the time he is 30 because of the cartilage in his knee wont be there and you guys gave up a fuck load of picks for him only to have your coach run him into the ground.

All hate for your team aside, that was some of the grossest mismanagement of a player I have ever seen. I couldn't feel worse for the kid and dont like what happened to him at all, but it couldnt have happened to a better team imo
smile.png
Missing the 1st round pick next 2 years will hurt, as will the bullshit $18 million in cap penalties again this next year. We need secondary help badly, have to replace London Fletcher soon, and could use more O line help as well. We'll have to see how his knee recovers. I agree Shanahan mismanaged the injury pretty badly, at some point you can't let the player convince you to keep him in. Is what it is though, after watching Peterson come back, I can believe anything is possible. They should be cautious with him and wait until he's fully recovered to let him come back.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The thing with RG3's injury is didnt they have to take cartilage from his other knee to repair the fucked up one? So basically both of his knee's are vulnerable now, not just the one.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

smile.png
At the end of the day we still have Romo playing QB so the Redskins and RGKnee are in a better place.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Also, Peterson wasn't full strength until Week 6 or something like that. You could see he was missing the explosion in his runs that he's known for. I don't know what that means for RGKnee, but people can't use Peterson's timetable as the new standard.

Merrith

Also, Peterson wasn't full strength until Week 6 or something like that. You could see he was missing the explosion in his runs that he's known for. I don't know what that means for RGKnee, but people can't use Peterson's timetable as the new standard.
I think the 6 weeks into the season thing might be a good timetable (and by that I mean Griffin sitting out that long). There really shouldn't be any chances taken at all with this recovery time. Cousins is decent and can go out there and give us a chance to win a couple games.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to mention losing one season is well worth ensuring your all world Qb has a long career. If only Shanahan realized that this year.