Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ask away boys ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...missioner_ama/

Poor Cathan.

RKpoOIj.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, was around for like an hour ... I guess that's how normal people do internet. Two of the questions he answered were from Rich Eisen and Chris Kluwe

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If you're wondering how the Jets QB situation is shaping up....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arcus-russell/

Jets have explored JaMarcus Russell

Posted by Evan Silva on January 28, 2013, 11:36 PM EST

Getty Images
Former No. 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell ? widely considered the biggest bust in NFL draft history ? recently shed weight and is attempting an NFL comeback.

The Jets need a quarterback. Russell was once a quarterback. And the Jets have explored the possibility of adding Russell to their offseason roster.

Per Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger, the Jets had ?some very exploratory, informal discussions? about the ex-Oakland Raider. The discussions took place after the firing of G.M. Mike Tannenbaum, and among members of the organization that still have their jobs.

It doesn?t sound like a signing is imminent, but Russell should come cheap, likely on a minimum-salary deal as he attempts to turn his life and football career around.

The Jets should like the sound of that. Because Tannenbaum left them with the worst salary cap situation in the league.

MARK SANCHEZ
TIM TEBOW
JAMARCUS RUSSELL
three-stooges.jpg

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/01/2...-the-right-fit

Just minutes after the team announced the addition of new linebackers coach, Frank Bush, the Rams made the following statement via Twitter: "After extensive conversations regarding defensive philosophy, the Rams and Rob Ryan agreed he was not the right fit for the DC position."

A second tweet said, "The Rams will continue the interview process with the club's other candidates for the defensive coordinator position."

Ryan was shown on the video board at the St. Louis Blues game Sunday night, where he was introduced to the crowd as the new Rams' defensive coordinator. He waved to the crowd and raised his glass, seemingly confirming the news to loud cheers.
lol what? Guess we can go back to not talking about this.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the subject of Jamarcus, Rich Eisen yesterday shared a story Warren Sapp told him about Jamarcus.

Warren Sapp once told me this story about Jamarcus. The Oakland Raiders -- rightfully -- suspected he wasn't really into the concept of working hard on improving his play. In other words being a, you know, professional. So, one day, as Jamarcus was heading home for the night, the Raiders handed him a DVD of all the plays they said they thought he needed to work on.He said he'd watch the DVD and report back in the morning. The next day he hands the DVD back to his coaches and says, in essence, "I agree with everything you put on there and will work hard to improve." Guess what? The DVD they gave him was BLANK.They just wanted to see if he'd merely even take the time to put a DVD into a DVD player and watch it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't read half of the articles on ESPN anymore because I look at who they're written by first and save myself the time. Skip, Scoop, Stephen A. Smith, Rick Reilly (I used to love his backpage article in SI, but he's a huge asshat now...or always was and just hid it behind 1 page stories), Jemele Hill...
None of their shit is worth reading.