2012 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I think the NFL bloggers for each division on ESPN do a pretty good job. I also like Clayton but it is more for the work he does with the local sports talk station here in Seattle rather than his work on ESPN. He does a Saturday morning show plus lots of daily appearances and they are always pretty funny. Outside of that, ESPN is pretty worthless.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't read half of the articles on ESPN anymore because I look at who they're written by first and save myself the time. Skip, Scoop, Stephen A. Smith, Rick Reilly (I used to love his backpage article in SI, but he's a huge asshat now...or always was and just hid it behind 1 page stories), Jemele Hill...
None of their shit is worth reading.
Basically, if you click on ESPN to read an article you are doing it wrong. Go to Grantland or SI.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Even Grantland, I can't stand most of the writers there except Simmons and Barnwell. Guess I could try SI. Usually these days I'm just looking for breaking news at ESPN and the new Simmons article.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like that Tom Brady is not a greedy fuck and keeps his contracts lowered. 8 million this year is not a lot for a QB of his caliber.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
http://deadspin.com/5980912/rob-gron...tless-partying

Gronk might be my favorite pro athlete - and I hate the Pats... New Orleans for the Super Bowl? No problem! Baton Rouge is only an hour or so away, and I can bang all the dumb 19 year olds I want!

Legend.
If being a shirtless douche frat boy is your #1 criteria for favorite player, then shouldnt Jeff Reed be your true favorite player?

medium_jeffreedhairthrow.jpg