2012 NFL Season

Filwen_sl

shitlord
For any steelers fans out there, Cortez Allen (who was starting in place of Ike Taylor) is likely out this week with a hip flexor injury. That means the Steelers are down to Keenan Lewis and their 4th/5th/6th CBs. Should be a good game at Dallas.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
For any steelers fans out there, Cortez Allen (who was starting in place of Ike Taylor) is likely out this week with a hip flexor injury. That means the Steelers are down to Keenan Lewis and their 4th/5th/6th CBs. Should be a good game at Dallas.
Where did you hear this?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And here I thought halfway through the season the AFC was garbage, Pats and Broncos seem to be the only teams consistent atm. Hopefully someone can stop the Pats, they easily look like the best team right now above the Broncos.

As for the Texans i'm not really sure what they can do to become a championship team, Schaub is mediocre and not getting going away anytime soon and they dont really have a leader on the team.

Filwen_sl

shitlord
And here I thought halfway through the season the AFC was garbage, Pats and Broncos seem to be the only teams consistent atm
I don't know about that. Pats lost to Arizona this year...Denver is looking like the best team in the AFC at the moment despite not having the best record. NFC looks much tougher though.

Homsar

That was the second game of the season, what NFC team has looked good/consistent the last 4 weeks? Niners maybe but they struggled and lost to the Rams.

Bears, Falcons, and Giants all look terrible lately. Still dont know what to think about GB

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I don't know about that. Pats lost to Arizona this year...Denver is looking like the best team in the AFC at the moment despite not having the best record. NFC looks much tougher though.
Ehhh, Patriots often have a few quirky games early in the season as they get their new personell working together.

Denver was struggling a bit early on too due to Peyton needing to get used to being in the saddle again and get the rest of the offense to catch up to his style. We saw it in many games early on.

I think Denver may have the edge between the two right now due to injuries and such. But at the same time, while I love Peyton Manning, every time I see anyone brush up against him, nevermind knock him down, I'm terrified it will be game over for him due to that neck thing.

Filwen_sl

shitlord
Ehhh, Patriots often have a few quirky games early in the season as they get their new personell working together.

Denver was struggling a bit early on too due to Peyton needing to get used to being in the saddle again and get the rest of the offense to catch up to his style. We saw it in many games early on.

I think Denver may have the edge between the two right now due to injuries and such. But at the same time, while I love Peyton Manning, every time I see anyone brush up against him, nevermind knock him down, I'm terrified it will be game over for him due to that neck thing.
I'd love to see a Pats v Broncos AFC Championship game. I really dig the manning vs brady shit even though I'm a steelers fan.

Homsar

I think its going to be GB/Giants for the NFC. Niners defense is stout and the best in the league IMO so I wont count them out even with their QB situation. Pats/Broncos for AFC but who knows how everything will play out
I'd love to see a Pats v Broncos AFC Championship game. I really dig the manning vs brady shit even though I'm a steelers fan.
Yeah I would love to see them play again, first game Manning and his receivers werent fully their yet a long with the Defense. That would be a better game than the superbowl to me most likely

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
If Broncos were to meet the Pats in the AFC CG I'd say it comes down to home field advantage. I'd give Brady the edge though. Belichik really seems to be able to destroy that Broncos defense at will.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If the god damn Pats go to the SB again I think we will have to banish Belichek and Brady for the good of the league. At least the Steelers had the good taste to go in the shitter this year.

Homsar

The thing thats nice about Broncos/Pats is even if one team destroys the other the first half both Manning/Brady have a good chance at coming back unlike players like Schaub

Dis

Confirmed Male
Guys, being a fan of a winning team is weird, and I feel a little awkward. Need some help.

How should I feel after the Pats thrashed my Texans on MNF? I mean, we are going to the playoffs, which is a good thing as it is the only second time it has happened. But we got spanked, analed without lube, I am not sure if I should feel pissed, dejected, no fucks given. Help me out here

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feel good until you play a team that can spread the ball, that's the only real weakness i've seen from the Texans.

Homsar

Guys, being a fan of a winning team is weird, and I feel a little awkward. Need some help.

How should I feel after the Pats thrashed my Texans on MNF? I mean, we are going to the playoffs, which is a good thing as it is the only second time it has happened. But we got spanked, analed without lube, I am not sure if I should feel pissed, dejected, no fucks given. Help me out here
If I was a Texans fan I would look at the defense being young and healthy and getting better next year but if Luck turns out to be another Brady/Manning you only have another season or two to make a run. I'm fine with having a shit defense over the years but I would prolly lose it having Schaub as QB with decent receivers and great running backs

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I get another +1 Itlan?
I don't think you understand how these boards work.

What he means is he takes his boyfriend out then they stab each other in the ass then mouth after wine/cheese... That's how whitey rolls up there...
Wow.

I think its going to be GB/Giants for the NFC. Niners defense is stout and the best in the league IMO so I wont count them out even with their QB situation. Pats/Broncos for AFC but who knows how everything will play out

Yeah I would love to see them play again, first game Manning and his receivers werent fully their yet a long with the Defense. That would be a better game than the superbowl to me most likely
Relax. Giants need to MAKE the fucking playoffs first, and we don't know if that will happen. I also don't see GB getting far unless Jordy and Jennings get healthy quick, that offense looks like shit without them (Jennings did jack shit last game).

49ers seem to be the safest bet for the NFC atm. As for the AFC, recent history has shown Patriots having strong outings in December and seemingly losing momentum going into January and February. They do look like the class of the AFC, though.