Treasured Member
Mrs. Rivers gon be mad again.

hqDFL.jpg

hqDFL.jpg

hqDFL.jpg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I am really pleased with how well Denver ran the ball today. Was actually surprised by it, to be honest.

For posterity and with the power of google, I bring you Azeth mathematically eliminating the Seattle Seahawks in mid October..
you put way too much effort into revisiting the fact that i assumed the seahawks would need a really good record for a wild card spot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
you put way too much effort into revisiting the fact that i assumed the seahawks would need a really good record for a wild card spot.
Naw, that was worth it. It's nice to revisit that. Goes to show you actually do have the intelligence level of Cathan. Although to be fair, I guess it is still possible for the Seahawks to go 11-5.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was just about to make a post slobbering over Demarco Murray - and then he pulls a Felix Jones at the fucking 5 yard line. Good drive completely wiped away.

Krag

Peasant
I am really pleased with how well Denver ran the ball today. Was actually surprised by it, to be honest.
I'm not totally sure how much it counts against what little is left of the Ravens defense, because they looked really bad today. It was a nice win though and Moreno has looked pretty good since getting to play again.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dallas is slicing Pittsburghs defense apart (much like they did to Baltimore) - and they aren't scoring points. Pretty typical.

EDIT** At least they got a TD out of that.

Steelers look like they're asleep.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Skins might be able to flip Cousins for a 2nd round pick in the offseason.
But that would leave the full time backup as SexyRexy. Hold on to him another year since he's getting paid jack squat. Unless you get a high 2 of course. Fuck, there has to be a desperate GM out there that thinks a Kevin Kolb 2.0 trade is a good idea.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I'd keep a backup for RG3 that can run the same offense, otherwise what happens when he inevitably gets hurt again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Steelers offense is so reliant on Ben's ability to escape the pocket. I can't wait until he's too old to compete. The Steelers are a .500 team at best without him.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Boomer pissed off about Josh Brent being on the Dallas sidelines during the game.

Can't say I disagree with him that it's a horrible PR move for the Cowboys.