2012 NFL Season

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Back to the subject: This Dallas/Pittsburgh game is intense. Fans definitely got their money's worth.
Both offenses are playing better than expected, and both d's are playing pretty poor. Dallas should have built a lead in that first half - Ben is rolling right now.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Wrong.

JC played like shit today. I doubt the CB's will make the playoffs at this rate.

DB just had a sick TD catch.

You sound like a fucking idiot, just a heads up.
Anyone who follows football can figure out what you were saying, it still works.
Even if you don't like it.
So fuck off.

*edit
Unless you think everyone is talking about the associated press.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Russell Wilson ROTY?
Should be, and he won't be because he wasn't the #1 pick. And fuck everyone that thinks Luck or RG3 should be MVP when they're not even in the top 5 of QBs this year. Being a rookie shouldn't mean jack, that's why they get a rookie award.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's amazing how much better the Cowboys offense looks with Murray back in the game.

Polamalu tried to depants Murray on that last run.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who follows football can figure out what you were saying, it still works.
Even if you don't like it.
So fuck off.
Bro, you can change it. I'll even buy you this t-shirt!

http://shop.nflpa.com/Adrian-Peterso...719612_PD.html

I'm not saying you ARE stupid, I'm saying you look stupid. Referring to someone who has a nickname by his initials.... Lets just do that for everyone, you fucking dolt.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wrong.

JC played like shit today. I doubt the CB's will make the playoffs at this rate.

DB just had a sick TD catch.

You sound like a fucking idiot, just a heads up.

You so mad and bitter about being wrong in regards to AP (Adrian Peterson) vs. BS (Barry Sanders)
smile.png

It warms my heart so much

smile.png

smile.png

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Bro, you can change it. I'll even buy you this t-shirt!

http://shop.nflpa.com/Adrian-Peterso...719612_PD.html

I'm not saying you ARE stupid, I'm saying you look stupid. Referring to someone who has a nickname by his initials.... Lets just do that for everyone, you fucking dolt.
And again you fuckwit, anyone who follows football can figure out a who you are talking about based on a players initials if they are a play maker.

I will give you that if we start talking about offensive guards by their initials most won't, but for fucks sake it's adrian peterson.

It's not like there is another well know AP on the vikings.

And if you claim that he doesn't go by that anywhere else. Look at where you are posting, do we give a fuck what elsewhere calls someone, no.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately for RW he is a rookie at a bad time. AL and RGIII are going to get the most attention, even though RW has been outstanding the past month (all season really). H'e probably get my vote for ROTY.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Unfortunately for RW he is a rookie at a bad time. AL and RGIII are going to get the most attention, even though RW has been outstanding the past month (all season really). H'e probably get my vote for ROTY.
Oh shit, if we all started following football today only we might not understand what you are saying.
Shut up and fuck off.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Stop being a fucktard. Ppl call Peterson AP, get over it.
Sure they do, it doesn't make it right or sensible. I'm merely saving you chimpanzees the embarrassment you'll (almost certainly) face later when you start referring to him as that in public. I'm doing community service son.

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Sure they do, it doesn't make it right or sensible. I'm merely saving you chimpanzees the embarrassment you'll (almost certainly) face later when you start referring to him as that in public. I'm doing community service son.
How many people here are vikings fans to bother talking about him in person?
Again, context means everything special kid, look at where we are all posting.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Ya, because every Viking fan I know calls him AP, and they're retarded right?