2012 NFL Season

Sure they do, it doesn't make it right or sensible. I'm merely saving you chimpanzees the embarrassment you'll (almost certainly) face later when you start referring to him as that in public. I'm doing community service son.
Jesus fuck, what is it that makes Cowboy fans such colossal retards? Is there something in the water down there?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Starting to feel pretty ominous now for Dallas. Should never have let Ben get going - he's playing really well now. If Dallas wants any chance they need to get back to the run asap.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
How are AP's chances of breaking the rushing record looking?
He says he's confident he will. It seems like a lot of yards to gain in two games, but who knows. I don't think he'll break it personally. Think he'll carve up the Texans D on the ground?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am a big fan of AP's violent running style. I really liked the time AP trucked Rudy Gay of the Steelers. I also liked the time AP threw that Browns player out of his way as AP ran for a touchdown. AP is as fun to watch as LT was when LT was on the Chargers.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How many people here are vikings fans to bother talking about him in person?
Again, context means everything special kid, look at where we are all posting.
I've been watching the kid since he was 16 bro. Its nothing personal, you just sound like an idiot. I suppose Nike, myself, all of the reporters who have followed his career, and he himself are in the wrong.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
I've been watching the kid since he was 16 bro. Its nothing personal, you just sound like an idiot. I suppose Nike, myself, all of the reporters who have followed his career, and he himself are in the wrong.
As you keep missing the point.
Is this nike's boards? Boards run by reporters?
No, it's not, and tons of people here and boards prior since the start of the season keep calling him AP here.
Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure he will give a fuck what we call him at the end of the season.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
He says he's confident he will. It seems like a lot of yards to gain in two games, but who knows. I don't think he'll break it personally. Think he'll carve up the Texans D on the ground?
Ballard went for 105 and over 5 per carry, I like his chances

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Fuck you Phillip Rivers. Couldn't get the ball to Danario Alexander at all? And another fuck you to the Lions. Letting Arizona score 38 on you? You're awful.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
As you keep missing the point.
Is this nike's boards? Boards run by reporters?
No, it's not, and tons of people here and boards prior since the start of the season keep calling him AP here.
Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure he will give a fuck what we call him at the end of the season.
All I'm trying to do is correct idiotic behavior online, before you make fools of yourselves publicly. If it doesn't bother you, so be it.

Erie_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets another 200 against GB since Ponder can't throw against GB DBs which I think are playing at an amazing level this year. Hopefully woodson coming back doesn't disrupt it.