2012 NFL Season

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a stupid argument with no right answer. Show me some people debating which MMO is better from two different eras and I'll show you a couple jerk-offs with too much time on their hands.
I only had to change one word. Don't forget where you are, and what we all basically do here :p

Not that you're wrong...

sebur

Bronze Squire
So.....Saints just fired D-coordinator (Spagnuolo) and special teams coordinator (Ken Flajole). Paytons says he wants to change to a 3-4 defense. Any thoughts on this? Anybody still left out there you think would fit the bill? I have heard rumors they are trying to take someone from 49ers but it could be just that, rumors.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Indeed, Bradford no bueno. I can't wait to see what happens either way. Draft day should be wonderful.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Indeed, Bradford no bueno. I can't wait to see what happens either way. Draft day should be wonderful.
After watching the Rams 2 times a year as a Seahawks fan, I don't think Bradford is the problem with the offense. His weapons on offense are seriously lacking. I would think that Fisher uses those juicy draft picks he got from the Skins to upgrade your offense. I mean you guys did go 1/2/1 against 2 playoff teams from your division and the the loss to the Niners could have easily been a win.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They didnt lose to the Niners. They beat them and tied. I thought the Rams were actually going to be good, but they played in a tough division.

sebur

Bronze Squire
After watching the Rams 2 times a year as a Seahawks fan, I don't think Bradford is the problem with the offense. His weapons on offense are seriously lacking. I would think that Fisher uses those juicy draft picks he got from the Skins to upgrade your offense. I mean you guys did go 1/2/1 against 2 playoff teams from your division and the the loss to the Niners could have easily been a win.
True, now that I think about it he really doesn't have any weapons. I still dunno that he is all that great but I suppose we have to wait and see when and if he ever gets a real offense.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cutler will be a force to be reckoned with next year, 'cause that defense just hit over the hill.

OR, they just suck across the board.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Rams would have lost both games vs. SF if David Akers hadn't suddenly forgotten how to make field goals.

Copo_sl

shitlord
From a suburb outside of St. Louis and really looking forward to the next 2-3 drafts but we REALLY need good guards.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rams will be sick good if half the people they draft work out over the next couple years.

EDIT since we are talking bout the rams ... how is RGACL doing?

Copo_sl

shitlord
Rams will be sick good if half the people they draft work out over the next couple years.

EDIT since we are talking bout the rams ... how is RGACL doing?
Up in the air still I think.. hopefully he misses the whole season and we get a top 5 pick.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Would have been awesome if JJ Watt scored. Damn, his finger looked all mashed up.