2012 NFL Season

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I caught the first quarter and like the last minute.

I found it amusing that after all the "Peyton Manning hyped up the AFC to go play hard for this game!" talk the NFC buries them.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hi light of the pro bowl. Eric Berry being chased down by a kicker on a blocked kick. Think it was Blair Walsh. Fastest kicker I've ever seen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I stopped watching halfway through the second quarter. Glad AJ Green rep'ed the Bengals well with three TDs and 119 yards. I don't think the Pro Bowl is coming back next year. It's too far gone to be brought back to relevance. No one gives a shit anymore.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I tried watching it, but turned it off 4 times before half and then just didn't bother watching the 2nd half. Game was boring as fuck.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Hi light of the pro bowl. Eric Berry being chased down by a kicker on a blocked kick. Think it was Blair Walsh. Fastest kicker I've ever seen.
Incorrect. Was the saints punter Thomas Morstead (who was doing the hold for the FG) that chased him down.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
You know, I'd actually watch the game (probably) if they just made it flag football. That's basically what we're getting anyway...might as well make it official and just treat it as entertainment instead of trying to make it a real football game.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Incorrect. Was the saints punter Thomas Morstead (who was doing the hold for the FG) that chased him down.
Ahh I missed the name. Heard it was blocked, but a penalty was called on it to negate it. Props to Morstead. He can move.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried watching it, but turned it off 4 times before half and then just didn't bother watching the 2nd half. Game was boring as fuck.
You turned it off 4 times so you actually turned it back on 4 times?! What were you thinking?

Disp_sl

shitlord
I was hoping it would get better
frown.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It wasn't nearly as bad as last year but it still wasn't all that great. Get the feeling that was the last one tho.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
It still pulls better ratings than NBA or MLB all star games or NHL finals.

I think NFL will keep it going for a while longer. I wish they would make it into flag football though and drop the pretense that this game is as hard hitting as regular games.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It was a decent game by Pro Bowl standards, definitely better than last year. They played as hard as you could expect until the score got out of control. Highlights for me were when Larry Fitzgerald caught a pass and the announcers were like "wow, he looks happy to catch a pass from a quarterback that doesn't suck!". Also when they were talking about how 5 of the 7 Patriots invited didn't show up, implying they were butthurt. "Tom Brady couldn't play today due to a vaginal injury."

Titan_sl

shitlord
We just need someone to be a badass in it again. Sean Taylor went beastmode during Probowls lol.

Also, the field goal was about to be washed, so Morestead threw the ball instead of holding it for the kick, and then chased down Berry who intercepted it. Was pretty funny watching that shit happen.

Wasn't near as bad as last year. NFC came to play atleast

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
How the hell did Eric Berry make the pro bowl this year?

Also big ups Kyle Rudolph. Didn't watch.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It was a decent game by Pro Bowl standards, definitely better than last year. They played as hard as you could expect until the score got out of control. Highlights for me were when Larry Fitzgerald caught a pass and the announcers were like "wow, he looks happy to catch a pass from a quarterback that doesn't suck!". Also when they were talking about how 5 of the 7 Patriots invited didn't show up, implying they were butthurt. "Tom Brady couldn't play today due to a vaginal injury."
This is why I like Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth commentating games. They say whatever the fuck they want to say. There were multiple jabs at the Arizona QB situation in the quarter and a half I watched.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the hell did Eric Berry make the pro bowl this year?

Also big ups Kyle Rudolph. Didn't watch.
Between the Super Bowl (since they moved the Pro Bowl to before it) and people with injuries (or faking so they don't have to play a meaningless game), you end up with the 5th alternate starting. The Pro Bowl was retarded before, but now it's just pointless.