2012 NFL Season

Gravy

Bronze Squire
A Classic AFC West Suckfest in the late games today. Chiefs at the Raiders. Will my Chiefs get blown out? Will the Raiders self-destruct? Does anyone care?

An obligatory 'Fuck you, Raiders', anyway.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
man the way Luck handles himself in the pocket is just so incredibly impressive for his age

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
Signs of life from Ponder early which is a nice surprise. Rams D looks tough on that first drive they are swarming all over AP, lets see how long that lasts though.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently Caldwell's offensive gameplan of stand still and watch Peyton Manning do everything does not work when you have Joe Flacco.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Oh cry me a river everyone has injuries. We have a practice squad strong safety and fourth string corner playing.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh cry me a river everyone has injuries. We have a practice squad strong safety and fourth string corner playing.
Uhm... what? I'm pretty sure Asante and Dunta are your starting corners, and I'm pretty sure DeCoud is your starting safety, and your BACK-UP former pro-bowler Chris Hope is starting opposite him. Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know your own team?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Apparently Caldwell's offensive gameplan of stand still and watch Peyton Manning do everything does not work when you have Joe Flacco.
Are you insinuating that the Negrobot as offensive coordinator may be less than effective?

JJ Watt is ridiculous. I hope they figure out what kind of steroid/growth hormone/nanobot he's using so they can start testing for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Broncos aren't giving the run game enough love. Ravens D is looking stout in spite of all the injuries. Of course, Manning always takes a quarter or two to figure out defenses.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you insinuating that the Negrobot as offensive coordinator may be less than effective?

JJ Watt is ridiculous. I hope they figure out what kind of steroid/growth hormone/nanobot he's using so they can start testing for it.
Seriously. If he was black, I'd believe. But he's white. Clearly he's doing something illegal!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking Dolphins. They must have forgotten tbey are playing Jax today. Watching the Dolphins play the Jaguars is like watching a slap fight between two trannies.