2012 NFL Season

man the way Luck handles himself in the pocket is just so incredibly impressive for his age
our avatar bet expired friday @ 4pm est.

Fucking Dolphins. They must have forgotten tbey are playing Jax today. Watching the Dolphins play the Jaguars is like watching a slap fight between two trannies.
i'm going to have to ignore you, because I visit this forum at work and your avatar shows too much.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry meant the corner McClain was the practice squad guy. He was the last guy we kept and after Grimes got hurt we had to bring him in after toast Owens had a concussion. McClain plays more since akem dent sucks as a LB.

Just turn off avatars in the settings.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I can tell this will be another painful Packers game, even if we win.

Double Marshall, throw everyone else against the run, bring in another kicker. What's the problem here.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, Sam Bradford actually looked good on that drive. TD to the rookie. Rams draft best it's been in many many years.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
thank you based God

@Azeth appreciate the concern, but avatar bets lasts a full week or until the next bet is made, they also don't use the spread. We've been doing this long enough to know how it works
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Well that was horrible play call end around on 3rd and half yard to a wide receiver. Sigh can't believe we can't get a yard.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
AP should win MVP. He is by definition the only reason the vikings are where they are.