2013 NFL Season

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Game over.
frown.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Didn't you pick Kap for MVP? I don't know if I trust your QB scouting.
That was Jozu. I was EXTREMELY critical of Kaep. I said that he wouldn't succeed, because he had no competition in college. I used to live in Reno, so I saw most of his games and what he was "capable" of. After he started rattling off wins and lead the team to a Super Bowl, I admitted that perhaps I was premature in my assessment, and that he looked as though he may be the real deal. The jury is still out, but it's becoming more and more apparent, that he wasn't anything other than a "fluke" that defenses weren't quite prepared for.

The "life-long X fan" has become a meme in this thread(hell, I was rocking a Falcons avatar last season, in on the joke), but I just laugh at all the sudden Chiefs "fans" to the thread, thinking that Alex Smith is going to take them to the promised land. As if one NFC Championship appearance negates almost a decade of total and utter mediocrity(in most cases, well below average). What makes it worse, are all the dipshits that used to be critical of Smith, suddenly rushing to his defense, as if he turned some proverbial "corner" in his career. He's exactly the QB that you see tonight. A guy who will always go to his checkdown, isn't accurate beyond 10 yards, can't read a defense to save his life, and can only win games if he's bailed out by his defense or good field position(queue Sutekh posting the ONLY example of him doing the opposite. 1 example, after 9 years of play). The only thing Smithdidlearn, is how to not turn the ball over. That is virtually the only progression that he has made in 9 years.

So, thanks for the draft picks, Kansas City. Enjoy Smith!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That was Jozu. I was EXTREMELY critical of Kaep. I said that he wouldn't succeed, because he had no competition in college. I used to live in Reno, so I saw most of his games and what he was "capable" of. After he started rattling off wins and lead the team to a Super Bowl, I admitted that perhaps I was premature in my assessment, and that he looked as though he may be the real deal. The jury is still out, but it's becoming more and more apparent, that he wasn't anything other than a "fluke" that defenses weren't quite prepared for.

The "life-long X fan" has become a meme in this thread(hell, I was rocking a Falcons avatar last season, in on the joke), but I just laugh at all the sudden Chiefs "fans" to the thread, thinking that Alex Smith is going to take them to the promised land. As if one NFC Championship appearance negates almost a decade of total and utter mediocrity(in most cases, well below average). What makes it worse, are all the dipshits that used to be critical of Smith, suddenly rushing to his defense, as if he turned some proverbial "corner" in his career. He's exactly the QB that you see tonight. A guy who will always go to his checkdown, isn't accurate beyond 10 yards, can't read a defense to save his life, and can only win games if he's bailed out by his defense or good field position(queue Sutekh posting the ONLY example of him doing the opposite. 1 example, after 9 years of play). The only thing Smithdidlearn, is how to not turn the ball over. That is virtually the only progression that he has made in 9 years.

So, thanks for the draft picks, Kansas City. Enjoy Smith!
Boy, that's one raw vagina

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't stand the way Al Michaels says "New Orleans". Sounds like Microsoft Sam.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I kind of feel like Wilson and Griffin are just products of a fluky season last year too. The only reason Wilson and Kaepernick are successful right now is they're surrounded by tons of talent that bails them out. But they all seem to suffer from the "can't read a defense" and "lock onto first target" issues. I think Wilson may be the best of the three, but only just barely.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The "life-long X fan" has become a meme in this thread(hell, I was rocking a Falcons avatar last season, in on the joke), but I just laugh at all the sudden Chiefs "fans" to the thread, thinking that Alex Smith is going to take them to the promised land.
"Hey guys I totally get the joke, now watch me shit my Hanes-Her-Ways in rage as I explain how thoroughly I DO NOT GET THE JOKE!!!"

moontayle

Golden Squire
Griffin is capable and he'll be good down the road but they levied their future on him and him alone so it'll be a few years before they can get him some tools to work with, that is unless they luck out in the later rounds like they did with Morris.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I just laugh at all the sudden Chiefs "fans" to the thread, thinking that Alex Smith is going to take them to the promised land.
Where are these people?

Anyway, I knew it was going to be a rough night when they had 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and couldn't put it in. That's awful.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a bad challenge, does a foot then a hip count? Even then it looked out.

Edit looks like it does and TD

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Hey guys I totally get the joke, now watch me shit my Hanes-Her-Ways in rage as I explain how thoroughly I DO NOT GET THE JOKE!!!"
yeah no shit hardly recall this guy(13 + years with foh/rr NFL) until the 9ers actually did something this last year.

irony at its best.

More like I hardly recall these 9ers fans dot dot dot retarded quotation marks.