2013 NFL Season

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Denver defense is so bad. I just can't see them going anywhere with it.

Bad play and like 5 holdings, face mask, PI etc

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skins gonna get the Rams a top 5 pick again.

Manning and Charles have both fuxed my fantasy foozball attempts today as well =x

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah no shit hardly recall this guy(13 + years with foh/rr NFL) until the 9ers actually did something this last year.

irony at its best.

More like I hardly recall these 9ers fans dot dot dot retarded quotation marks.
I think the best part is, without Alex Smith the 49ers don't make it to the "promised land" aka, superbowl. Even if they lost.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Denver defense is so bad. I just can't see them going anywhere with it.
Let's be clear, everyone has them and KC as playoff teams.

That's not remotely the same thing as saying you expect them to make a playoff run.

Given the way the Patriots, Bengals, and Colts have played in any given week though, I honestly have no clue what the AFC Championship game will (or even should!) look like.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always been curious why denver only seems to run draw style run plays. The poor RB gets the hand-offs at almost a standstill, instead of at a run.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think this is the first chief game I've watched this year, seem pretty damn good to me, even tho they are going to lose.

If like 2 maybe 3 of the 5-6 balls I saw Smith throw tonight, and I'm talking put them right fucking there, we would be seeing a defirent outcome.

Hope too see the rematch in a couple weeks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Always been curious why denver only seems to run draw style run plays. The poor RB gets the hand-offs at almost a standstill, instead of at a run.
It's the opposite of a play action pass. If you have a great passing game you fake pass to try and draw the defense into coverage before you run

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Think this is the first chief game I've watched this year, seem pretty damn good to me, even tho they are going to lose.

If like 2 maybe 3 of the 5-6 balls I saw Smith throw tonight, and I'm talking put them right fucking there, we would be seeing a defirent outcome.

Hope too see the rematch in a couple weeks.
Anyone able to decipher wtf this is supposed to mean?

And lol at Smith doing the check down on the last play.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Well, besides for Cooper the defense did play decent...held them to the lowest score this season. Stopped Manning several times...but offense is just pitiful as usual...just this game our defense didn't get turn overs and score for us. Can't depend on that every game like we've been doing...wish our receivers would learn how to catch and Alex Smith would stop checking down. Those last plays were just embarrassing, couldn't even throw it deep still...sigh. I'm going to the game at Arrowhead in two weeks...hopefully it'll turn out better lol.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great game by the Chiefs, namely Andy Reid and the amazing Alex Smith. They played completely vanilla and yet managed to keep it close. They gave hope to the Broncos so when the Chiefs crush them in Arrowhead, it will completely kill the spirits of Manning and his minions resulting in playoff collapse. Perfect execution. The Chiefs are just playing football at an entirely different level, while everybody is worried about wins, the Chiefs are waging textbook mind warfare. Excellent night. Superbowl bound baby!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Great game by the Chiefs, namely Andy Reid and the amazing Alex Smith. They played completely vanilla and yet managed to keep it close. They gave hope to the Broncos so when the Chiefs crush them in Arrowhead, it will completely kill the spirits of Manning and his minions resulting in playoff collapse. Perfect execution. The Chiefs are just playing football at an entirely different level, while everybody is worried about wins, the Chiefs are waging textbook mind warfare. Excellent night. Superbowl bound baby!
This guy gets it!