2013 NFL Season

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
1 year ago today
Mark-Sanchez-Fumble-GIF.gif

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whoever knew not having your #1 RB and top two WRs for most of the season would end up being detrimental to your team.
Please. Flacco has had Rice and a bunch of possession guys his entire career and won a Superbowl.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guess Trent Williams wasn't lying?

Adam SchefterVerified account
?@AdamSchefter
NFL announced Roy Ellison has been suspended one game, minus pay, for profane and derogatory statement to Trent Williams.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's that time of year. It's pretty obvious which teams have no chance at the postseason, so they can start thinking about the 2014 NFL draft

2014 NFL Draft Report; Full first-round mock draft unveiled . plus a few bonus second-rounders | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater

2. Minnesota Vikings
Oregon QB Marcus Mariota

3. Atlanta Falcons
South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews

5. Houston Texans
Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel
How is Marcus Mariota a first round pick? Do the draft "experts" not even watch college football?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The only justification I can think of for Mariota goign higher than Manziel, is that Mariota is a good couple inches taller. Outside of that, both of them have pretty similar skillsets and Mariota seems to be a tad more grounded/mature

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He can't throw! Did nobody watch the Stanford game? All his numbers are from sideline and behind the line of scrimmage throws.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Admittedly, you don't see him throwing 50 yard bombs very often at all(Oregons offense just doesn't do that), but he has a lot of zip on those 10-15 yard patterns. He reminds me a lot of RG3(take that for what you will). Strong arm, good accuracy, gets by with some shenanigans that won't work in the NFL because of his overwhelming athleticism in college.(I could probably say the same about Manziel as well)

Tea_sl

shitlord
He can't throw! Did nobody watch the Stanford game? All his numbers are from sideline and behind the line of scrimmage throws.
He's got a ridiculous arm, and he's accurate when his footwork isn't horrific, which is often. He's got good pocket awareness, and decent decision making. So, it comes down to NFL scouts believing that Mariota can develop as a pocket passer whereas Manziel is the most boom or bust prospect in recent memory, and I don't think anyone has a great read on how the NFL transition will go. If Manziel has success in the NFL he's going to look a lot different than he did in college, which makes evaluation difficult.