2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh, I don't doubt Goodell will try and find a way to fine him for it.But yeah, I would assume something like that would just be delay of game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, did he just say no foul on the play, then go back to holding ?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Did the 2-8 Falcons really try a FG down 4? Just fire Mike Smith now, holy shit is that some asshole style coaching.

I hope Graham isn't fined for tilting the goalpost. That's full blown No Fun League. There's actually an exception in the excessive celebrations rule for dunking the ball and the Lambeau leap or whatever. Remember when Shaq destroyed a few backboards? Just reinforce them or ban the dunk...definitely don't go after a guy now when it's a legal act.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Me too, but it is weird that it isn't delay of game or something. I'm just surprised that there's no penalty for something like that already.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Joe Horn was fined 30k for taking a cellphone out of a goal post.

Adolf Goodell gonna suspend Graham for a couple games.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I just had the game audio on in the background most of the time while I wrote a paper. How many times did they cut to Rob Ryan on the sideline tonight?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jgraham22.gif

Hqx9tTj.jpg

sad11.gif

gGdmgOe.gif

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did the 2-8 Falcons really try a FG down 4? Just fire Mike Smith now, holy shit is that some asshole style coaching.
Yup, thank you ultra conservative Mike Smith, just like he should have gone for it 4th and goal from the 2. You were 2-8 what do you have to lose other than next year's first pick?
Haha, shouldn't that be some kind of penalty? Not that I want more penalties or anything.
He has done the exact same thing in the georgia dome before, either last year or year before last and I thought that would be the end of dunks, but nothing came of it. Last time we actually kicked the extra point and then they straightened the goal post. And I tend to agree it should be a delay of game penalty. You should be able to dunk the ball, but not hang on to the goal post.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It's that time of year. It's pretty obvious which teams have no chance at the postseason, so they can start thinking about the 2014 NFL draft

2014 NFL Draft Report; Full first-round mock draft unveiled . plus a few bonus second-rounders | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater

2. Minnesota Vikings
Oregon QB Marcus Mariota

3. Atlanta Falcons
South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews

5. Houston Texans
Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel