2013 NFL Season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Let Romo be Romo

Romo_original.png
Continue telling me how Cutler is better than Romo, Cutler isn't even the best QB on the Bears. Funny how you keep bringing interceptions up, even though Romo has played 5 more games than Cutler, Cutler still has more interceptions than Romo.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just listened to rg3 interview today, handled it pretty well. Clearly he isn't telling the whole story but doubt anyone will be telling the whole story.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
With the Skins' O-line, I think we'll be seeing Sexy Rexy back on the field before the end of the season.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah, Cousins will probably tear it up. This is his one shot at earning a huge paycheck. A lot of teams got burned on Cassel/Flynn type players. He's going to play his fucking ass off to make sure he gets a big payday.

And he knows it. He said as much in the preseason when he was taking first team snaps.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is Cousins on the same level as those two though? I got the impression he was actually pretty decent.

Granted I'm a Vikings fan so EVERY QB looks like an improvement to me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I do love how shanny is doing his best job at pulling george costanza and trying to get fired from the organization. Need to watch that episode again

I'm actually wondering what the league will say to a team benching a player who the head coach says is 100% healthy with some vague excuse of protecting him from injuries. I have to guess that there are actually rules against openly not giving a shit about winning games in the NFL. Letting playoff teams with locked in seeding rest starters is one thing...but wow.

What a fucking circus. I had actually thought the end of the Jim Zorn era was rock bottom for this franchise.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm actually wondering what the league will say to a team benching a player who the head coach says is 100% healthy with some vague excuse of protecting him from injuries. I have to guess that there are actually rules against openly not giving a shit about winning games in the NFL. Letting playoff teams with locked in seeding rest starters is one thing...but wow.

What a fucking circus. I had actually thought the end of the Jim Zorn era was rock bottom for this franchise.
What is especially disappointing to me is that fucknut Snyder is the root of the problem. He needs to drastically change, or you need a new owner before that circus leaves town.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Snyder will eat the 7 million. Shit that guy makes so much cash off the Redskins even though he's been chasing off the diehards for 14 years. This guy isn't going to admit a mistake. The picks they gave up for Griffin means he will fire everyone and bring in another group of suckers. The thing is who are the suckers that want this job? Talent absent everywhere and the 'stars' are overrated, overpaid, or past their prime. They have so few pieces to build from. The next coach doesn't have a first rounder for another year and the list of young building blocks start with Morris, takes a turn at Reed, and stops at Kerrigan. Then you have to deal with your QB.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Their only remaining opponent with playoff implications is Dallas. And I don't think sitting a 3-10 QB can really be considered taking a dive.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I don't think they have to justify benching anyone to the league when the team has been shit all year. Hell, plenty of teams would have benched him sooner in this situation. If I'm a 'skins fan, I'd think maybe it sounds better to get what you can for Griffin ASAP while he has some worth left. Assuming of course that Cousins looks as good these last few games as he has in backup play. I'm sure they won't let RG3 go, but with a decent #2 who has looked like a potential NFL pocket passer versus a gimmicky run-first option QB who has blown the same knee to bits twice, I say cut your losses. This thing is looking potentially mega-bust worthy given the amount of draft they mortgaged over him.

I heard it said this week on the radio, I think Mike & Mike...."the Redskins are the Raiders-East". Sounds about right.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I don't think they have to justify benching anyone to the league when the team has been shit all year. Hell, plenty of teams would have benched him sooner in this situation. If I'm a 'skins fan, I'd think maybe it sounds better to get what you can for Griffin ASAP while he has some worth left. Assuming of course that Cousins looks as good these last few games as he has in backup play. I'm sure they won't let RG3 go, but with a decent #2 who has looked like a potential NFL pocket passer versus a gimmicky run-first option QB who has blown the same knee to bits twice, I say cut your losses. This thing is looking potentially mega-bust worthy given the amount of draft they mortgaged over him.

I heard it said this week on the radio, I think Mike & Mike...."the Redskins are the Raiders-East". Sounds about right.
This. The Redskins won't dump him but they should. If the Rams are happy with Bradford, they could potentially trade their number 2 pick from the Redskins for more picks and turn this into potentially as big a fleecing as Jimmie Johnson did to the Vikings

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Every time i look at how fucking bad the cowboys are, at least I get the satisfaction of thinking "At least they aren't as fucking as the redskins."

Hopefully they'll trade cousins to build up some players around RG3 (lol).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would like to remind every redskins fan that came from FoH I never once faltered on the RG3 deal(while you talked big ass shit) was anything but fucking idiotic. Rams, with or without Bradford will still be infinitely better off for trading those picks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like to remind every redskins fan that came from FoH I never once faltered on the RG3 deal(while you talked big ass shit) was anything but fucking idiotic. Rams, with or without Bradford will still be infinitely better off for trading those picks.
I was right there with you. There isn't a single player worth 2 first round picks and a high 2nd (and swapping 1st round picks). Even if it's to pick up a once in a lifetime player, the problem is you've basically fucked yourself out of surrounding that person with other talented players. Look no further than the Lions for why that shit doesn't work. Barry Sanders and Megatron areat worst, top 5 at their position to ever play the game. And yet, neither player will ever sniff a championship. They're lucky just to make the playoffs.