2013 NFL Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Stumbled across this...
Peyton Manningest: Dedication and robotical

ku-xlarge.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I would like to remind every redskins fan that came from FoH I never once faltered on the RG3 deal(while you talked big ass shit) was anything but fucking idiotic. Rams, with or without Bradford will still be infinitely better off for trading those picks.
Pfft. I knew this when that little shit was born.

And yeah, I'm ready for the Cutler lulz, too. I hope he the whole damn game.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Kyle will keep getting jobs because he's an experienced OC but damned if he's not riding on his dad's coattails pretty damned hard. Houston has most of its success after he left and Washington has been shitting it up pretty hard except for one string of games where things just magically started to work.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Article mentioned it, but it sounds like Mike is basically taking the blame and trying to separate himself from Kyle (or the other way around, whatever). Mike will probably retire after this and Kyle obviously doesn't want his career to end because of his dad's shenanigans.
Pretty much, his dad's career is over so that is intentional so his career isn't caught up in this mess.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if they will bench Manning once they wrap up a 1st round bye or let him go for the TD record

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can't watch the game but I hope the Chargers crush the Broncos! Let's go Chargers!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gio Bernard's gotta make even more explosive plays for a shot at OROTY. Gonna be hard to not reward it to Keenan Allen.

Sterling

El Presidente
Need a bunch of points out of Julius Thomas. Otherwise would be amusing to see San Diego win, even if it's kind of bad for Miami.