2013 NFL Season

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
2.gif
That's an amazing fucking play, wow.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
not only a good play but a good look at how shithouse manning's arm has become. 31/32 QBs in the league flick their wrist for that dink and dunk 10-15 yrd pass
I can hate on Manning with the best of them, but I can't knock his throwing motion. I think you are off-base here.

I can hate on Manning with the best of them, but I can't knock his throwing motion. I think you are off-base here.
im not knocking his motion, im knocking that he needs a full motion to deliver the ball more than 10 yds down the field.

I will say you have NOT been watching broncos games if you can't plainly see his passes wobble, not that it matters much b/c hes deadly accurate.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
im not knocking his motion, im knocking that he needs a full motion to deliver the ball more than 10 yds down the field.

I will say you have NOT been watching broncos games if you can't plainly see his passes wobble, not that it matters much b/c hes deadly accurate.
Well, shit. Maybe he will take your internet advice and go on to be a decent QB one day...

Da fuck. You're talking about possibly the greatest regular season QB we have ever seen. Pretty sure he knows his shit.

Well, shit. Maybe he will take your internet advice and go on to be a decent QB one day...

Da fuck. You're talking about possibly the greatest regular season QB we have ever seen. Pretty sure he knows his shit.
your reading comprehension skills rival only Helen Keller's

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm

He's never consistently thrown a tight spiral like Brady or Rodgers (or others). It gets more attention now because of his age and recent injury history, but that was Weddle with some serious hangtime and Manning with an obvious timing error.

Yes, his accuracy has generally made up for that, though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>

His arm strength isn't what it used to be. But this motion argument is dumb. It has to be a really weird circumstance for a QB to not throw a pass using the same motion they've previously thrown 4 billion passes with.

It has to be a really weird circumstance for a QB to not throw a pass using the same motion they've previously thrown 4 billion passes with.
or you know almost everytime they're rushed or squeezed outside the pocket.

i dont think i've ever seen brett favre throw two passes the same way.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to assume you're just trolling, Azeth.

This season...
4800 Yards
47 TD
10 INT

But please, tell him how to play in his old age.

Manning has always thrown one of the ugliest balls in the NFL.
Yeah, and not great arm strength either. Jeff George could throw like no other, but never could organize the offense in a way to produce wins. A shame.

I'm going to assume you're just trolling, Azeth.

This season...
4800 Yards
47 TD
10 INT
what the FUCK are you talking about Jait? Your past two posts have been completely unrelated to anything you're attempting to comment on.

Peyton... has... shit can.. arm strength. Always has, and it's gotten worse.

it's commendable he's still so successful, but he throws geriatricly.

Analogous to Jait's train of thought -

Person X"Apples are red."

Jait"No they're terrible"

Person X"Okay, but they're red."

Jait"Are you trolling me?"

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Payton getting suspended moved Cathan out, I wonder what Brady retiring will do for Azeth.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm think Peyton's arm strength is less than it once was, but it's still pretty good. I'm not sure how using the same throwing motion for difference distance throws means anything. That being said, he still chokes in big games and doesn't play well in the cold, which doesn't bode well for the rest of this season.

When Brady retires, New England will be in the same position as the rest of the division... stuck with a mediocre QB.