2013 NFL Season

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'm not worried about it. It makes picking Clowney first, or trading out of the 1st pick, that much easier.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This article is only about the Bengals, so most of you won't give a shit. But it's probably the best piece I've read on Mike Brown and his relationship with Marvin Lewis now that they've been together a while. It's pretty funny how Lewis is publicly telling us, "He comes in here and says all sorts of crazy shit. We just smile and nod."

Football's Odd Couple has Bengals Rolling to Playoffs

My favorite Mike Brown quote is probably "I wouldn't know a Twitter from a bumblebee."

Lina_sl

shitlord
Bros, the Browns still suck.

I have no idea what shall I do anymore. I keep watching football and all I can dream of is Lina Inverse is our QB or that Mikasa is available for the draft.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You know what would turn that Brown frown upside down? Saturday games now not just for the playoffs!!!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Teddy Bridgewater reportedly considering staying in school. It's as if a million Houston Texans fans cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...
This has been the word around campus for a few weeks now... Fiance is doing her M.Ac program there, and it seems to be buzzing around heavily. Few of her friends that work within the athletics department (medical & training aspects) have been saying that the players have been making mentions of him staying too.

If so, first year in the ACC will be very interesting for Louisville. Surely we'll do better than 'Cuse or Pitt if he stays!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The black & gold blues: Steelers fans take losses the hardest in the NFL - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

0BgCxJI.png

Was just about to post that. No surprises in the top 5 unstable fanbases, but in what world are Cowboys fans considered stable? Half the dudes on this forum are one Romo interception away from stepping in front of a bus.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was just about to post that. No surprises in the top 5 unstable fanbases, but in what world are Cowboys fans considered stable? Half the dudes on this forum are one Romo interception away from stepping in front of a bus.
The stable list is filled with shitty fanbases and front runners.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cowboys and Redskins fans come back every year refusing to admit their franchises are trash even though it keeps getting proven unequivocally. I don't get WHY but they are pretty stable that way.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cowboys and Redskins fans come back every year refusing to admit their franchises are trash even though it keeps getting proven unequivocally. I don't get WHY but they are pretty stable that way.
Cowboys will also always have fans. "America's Team." It's like any retard who doesn't know football or have a parent guiding them correctly becomes a Dallas fan. Like my brother-in-law. A Dominican from NJ... Dallas fan... faggot.