2013 NFL Season

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'd just like to take a moment and say that Robert Quinn (THE MIGHTY QUINN) is a fucking beast.

We're going to be pretty good next year.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So next week they just need the Ravens, Chargers, and Dolphins to lose in addition to a Steelers win to get in.

Bengals, Colts, Broncos, Seattle path to another Super Bowl win is still possible!! XL REPEAT!
I need the opposite to happen!! Well just the Chargers. Ravens and Dolphins need to lose and the Chargers will wrap that Super Bowl up!!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats defense looked, adequate. good enough to make to championship game at least.
offense looked so so at times, however, on any given sunday- they can win games and play good.
i think all the close games this year have been good for them, no "easy" wins for the most part.

afc wildcard scenario, i don't remember a year with that many teams "still in".
be hilarious if the steelers make it though imo. (i hate all those teams- pats fan here)

bronco's losing von miller to an acl (i heard) is big. i think all the afc teams that won their divisions are beatable, but imo a brady/manning afc championship game is what most NFL fans would want and will get.

as for the NFC.. no clue, seattle is the consensus favorite but i think san fran will make it again this year.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I think it may be SF's year, but we'll see. Iggles are peaking at the right time and will probably maul Jerrah and the red-headed genius next weekend. What's up with Chip keeping his starters in so long last night though? I never wish for injury, but dude was going after CHI like he had BCS title style points on the line.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never wish for injury, but dude was going after CHI like he had BCS title style points on the line.
Because he ain't no bitch!

So many pussies up in hurr. "Wah the Steelers should have stalled and kicked the FG! Chip should have put on a skirt and played backups!"

Fuck that shit, FOOTBALLS TO THE WALL! GRRR! MANLY THINGS!!

manlyExplosion2.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have hopes for the Rams to beat Seattle next week for one simple reason. Fisher is the king of .500. Make it happen!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What was up with the halftime shenanigans in the Bengals game with the monkeys riding sheepdogs that were herding rams? This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

hhh1.gif

Disp_sl

shitlord
Speaking of, does Disp even post here anymore? I haven't heard from him in a while. Typically, he was one of the more frequent 49er posters.
I got tired of being trolled out of the thread every time there was any 49ers talk. I still check out other areas of the site every now and then, but no point reading and posting in a thread that does nothing but irritate me. This thread has turned into basically the comments section of profootballtalk at this point (or at least it had when I stopped reading it a couple months ago).

Only posting today cause Jooka owes me some dolla bills thanks to Matthew Stafford!

Disp_sl

shitlord
I've been posting in the NFL threads every week since I registered on FoH in 2007, when the 49ers were shit. I don't recall ever seeing you post until this season. That comment pretty much sums up what I was saying. Last post here. Later.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've been posting in the NFL threads every week since I registered on FoH in 2007, when the 49ers were shit. I don't recall ever seeing you post until this season. That comment pretty much sums up what I was saying. Last post here. Later.
I'm going to miss your musk.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Who knew 49er fans were such babies, oh yeah, me.

That said, Ambiturner manages to make most Cowboy fans here look intelligent in comparison. If only the Cowgirls were 10-4.