2013 NFL Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Disp is right. I don't really recall seeing Ambiturner around here until this year. There have always been a decent number of 49ers fans here - opiate, Disp, Kirun, Phaezel, Evelys (lol). Isn't the dude in Montana a 49er fan too?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I remember a couple of weeks ago when I had to assure all the 49ers fans here that I didn't actually hate their team to get them to stop sobbing.

Disp is right. I don't really recall seeing Ambiturner around here until this year. There have always been a decent number of 49ers fans here - opiate, Disp, Kirun, Phaezel, Evelys (lol). Isn't the dude in Montana a 49er fan too?
He's right about Ambiturner, unless dude went by a different name on the old boards. But shit, toughen up. Only little girls like Cathan run away from the football thread. It isn't our fault you guys all went Insane with the Kaeperbrojobs off of such a small sample size in a gimmick offense. Of course people are going to mock things like that incessantly. Hey, being a Bears fan I get to read about how shitty Cutler the Catler is every week!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
He's right about Ambiturner, unless dude went by a different name on the old boards. But shit, toughen up. Only little girls like Cathan run away from the football thread. It isn't our fault you guys all went Insane with the Kaeperbrojobs off of such a small sample size in a gimmick offense. Of course people are going to mock things like that incessantly. Hey, being a Bears fan I get to read about how shitty Cutler the Catler is every week!
It really was only Jooka who was giving Kaepbrojobs. Disp was one of the sane heads about him if I recall correctly

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If a Rams fan can keep coming back, anyone can. Good thing I'm a lifelong Broncos fan though. Peyton is so dreamy with his TD record.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn Romo gets to start his vacation a week early. Kyle Orton, NFC East champion has a great ring to it.

It really was only Jooka who was giving Kaepbrojobs. Disp was one of the sane heads about him if I recall correctly
Jooka, Jozu, Kirun (last season). Now Jooka isn't a Niners fan but its like the Cowboys thing where one or two posters/incidents are enough to make that fan base a target for the rest of the thread. Especially when they are doing well. It was probably worse if more condensed when the Bears had that good start last season. I hadn't seen this thread descend on a fan base faster then they did on us Bears fans (mostly because of Araysar), but that is how shit goes here and has gone here since I've been paying attention to the thread. Which would be since 2008 or so.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Seems like around this thread any time any team starts winning the fans of said team spend more time having to defend their fandom than they do having relevant discussion.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look at this bitch, acting like relevant discussion is something that ever goes on around here, unless of course we're talking Azeth's keen insights into football, sportsmanship, and life.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Feel bad for Romo - but fake fans are about to see exactly how much Romo has been carrying this sorry team on his back for the last 5 years.

Probably wouldn't have mattered anyways since Sean Lee, the only player the Cowboys have that can slow down Shady McCoy, is also out for the year.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tony Romo out for the rest of the season. Our true hero emerges.
BcM3EvNCIAAh_YB.jpg