2013 NFL Season

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's not confirming anything - but I know Romo will play through any amount of pain as long as it doesn't endanger his future.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Whoa Whoa Whoa. That was the Andy Reid era. Let the KC fans feel the wrath of the first round loss now.

And ya that sucked. We all thought Andy was running the vanilla game plan to give nothing away. Except for the fact he had no game plan for the playoff game.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Because apparently you forgot the year Romo and company beat the fucking shit out of the Eagles in week 17 and the following week in the playoffs.
And then Romo went on to lead them to a 34-3 defeat with 3 fumbles, 2 picks, and 6 sacks. Luckily our team this year is very different than the one Romo beat.

Assuming he doesn't use his bruised vagina as a reason to sit out.

Did Orton get any meaningful playing time this year? Like not "game is a blowout, put the backups in" time and shit.

Despite some of the often deserved criticism Romo gets I wouldn't be happy at all going into a win or go home game without him. We aren't talking about Cutler here, bros.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
And then Romo went on to lead them to a 34-3 defeat with 3 fumbles, 2 picks, and 6 sacks. Luckily our team this year is very different than the one Romo beat.

Assuming he doesn't use his bruised vagina as a reason to sit out.
Yeah because Romo is known for sitting out with a bruised vagina as he came out of the locker room with broken ribs and a punctured lung and inserted himself back into the game and forced overtime and then won the game and then preceded to not miss a game because of it. Or the various other times he played with broken ribs.

What's the matter you couldn't remember the last time Philly actually won a big game against Dallas?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did Orton get any meaningful playing time this year? Like not "game is a blowout, put the backups in" time and shit.

Despite some of the often deserved criticism Romo gets I wouldn't be happy at all going into a win or go home game without him. We aren't talking about Cutler here, bros.
Orton has not received any meaningful time. He has thrown five passes.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider

Nope, Orton's 2 years here Romo has led an NFL-leading 7 or 8 come from behind wins, and an equal number of crushing 3 point or less losses (between Romo throwing a pick or defense failing after Romo gives them the lead). AKA the Cowboys have been in a close game almost every week so no chance for a backup QB.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The only weakness the Eagles have is their passing defense. Orton is an unknown quantity which makes him more dangerous and harder to gameplan for. Prior to this news on his injury I thought Romo needs to throw 5 TD's to beat the Eagles, and hurt he just isn't capable of it. Dallas defense and running game can't compete.

And in the meanwhile the line went from Dallas being favored by 2.5 points to Philly now favored by 8. So if anyone thinks differently, go make a mint. By Friday the iggles will be 12 point favorites.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Perhaps my memory is a bit foggy, but the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl (under Lovie), I remember Kyle Orton bringing the team to the promised land, only to get usurped by "Grossman is our quarterback." and well the rest is history...

The Sex Cannon is ten times the man Orton is. In fact, in the absence of the trade deadline Dallas would be trying to pry Rex from Dan Snyder's hands.

Fuck it, he's goin' deep.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Perhaps my memory is a bit foggy, but the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl (under Lovie), I remember Kyle Orton bringing the team to the promised land, only to get usurped by "Grossman is our quarterback." and well the rest is history...
Wut?

Griese was their QB. Orton didn't play a single game in '06. Your memory isn't foggy, it's a thick cloud of grease
tongue.png

Tea_sl

shitlord
Yeah Orton is hardly unknown. He was the starter in Denver for a couple years before being benched for the holy of holies.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Wut?

Griese was their QB. Orton didn't play a single game in '06. Your memory isn't foggy, it's a thick cloud of grease
tongue.png
Oops... you're correct. I was thinking the year prior when Grossman could not do squat against Carolina in the playoff game.

*hides*