2013 NFL Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to know why they didnt hit a time out after the Nelson catch. Wasted 30+ seconds easily.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if that FG miss by Dawson will be good for him in the long run. He doesn't have to worry about keeping that streak alive now. At least I am going to justify it in my head that way!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fines need to rise, like paycheck+ per week style rise. Repeat offenders fines are doubled with all fines also coupled with head coaches. I want full time referees in this as well.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fucking CBS switching games. Shannon Sharp was right, people want to watch Peyton's absolute demolishment of the record books.

The Raiders tears are just a bonus

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last year Alex Smith loses his job after being held out one game for a concussion while having one of his best seasons ever. This year Alex Smith loses his job after getting held out the last game of the season to rest up for the playoffs with his team having their best season in a decade? Daniel to lead the Chiefs to the SB.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last year Alex Smith loses his job after being held out one game for a concussion while having one of his best seasons ever. This year Alex Smith loses his job after getting held out the last game of the season to rest up for the playoffs with his team having their best season in a decade? Daniel to lead the Chiefs to the SB.
define this year, loss, and job.