2013 NFL Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's the #2 pick and I'm sure we'll waste it. Haha, they just called 2 unsportsmanlike penalties on the rams and then Langford accidentally hit a ref standing behind him so they threw him out.

Fucking bullshit. Seahawks doing nothing of course.
Nothing but scoring.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Went from a 3rd and 5 or something to a 1st and goal at the 1 and a thrown out Ram. (after like 4 unsportsmanlike penalties)
How many times has Sherman gotten away with holding down field? Every play? Every other play?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We have lost to teams we should have easily beaten all season. They we beat some of the "better" teams. I just don't get it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was at the Vikings/Lions game today. Just sitting there watching the Lions, they had given up on the season before the first snap...there was zero energy on their sideline, it was pretty pathetic.

Hopefully they move on from Schwartz this off season. He did a great job turning this franchise around but he clearly has lost control of the team and wont be the one to push them over the hump to be a playoff team.

Was cool to see the Metrodome's last game and watch them close it out.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
How many times has Sherman gotten away with holding down field? Every play? Every other play?
As many times as Justin Smith holds? Niners fans have no room to complain about uncalled penalties until he starts getting called for holding

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As many times as Justin Smith holds? Niners fans have no room to complain about uncalled penalties until he starts getting called for holding
How does an interior D-lineman "hold"? That would be almost entirely counter productive.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
When he holds the double team so Aldon can break into the backfield for sack/tackle for a loss?
Seriously? Your o-line needs to work out in the offseason and quit eating cheeseburgers, if they are allowing a guy to hold them with one arm. Not to mention, I've noticed how effective it has been this season, with Aldon Smith tearing it up...
rolleyes.png