2013 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Andy Reid giving Rivers a little twerk action.

yssrupW.gif

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I get it! We're TRYING to make it difficult! Oh, Harbaugh! You so sneaky...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I get it! We're TRYING to make it difficult! Oh, Harbaugh! You so sneaky...
Can't give away all your secrets before the playoffs! Its the vanilla game plan to fool everyone. (Sort of like how we know MMO devs hide the secret beta build for release.)

Since the Cowboys are already mathemagically eliminated, SF is my best hope for tying those six fucking rings.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can't give away all your secrets before the playoffs! Its the vanilla game plan to fool everyone. (Sort of like how we know MMO devs hide the secret beta build for release.)
Well, now that you put it that way, it makes perfect fucking sense..

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bullshit penalty coming up. Fuck the NFL.
Shouldn't you be starting the offseason/draft thread in anticipation of your top five pick or whatever you're getting?

(No really please start it, it will take my mind off things too.)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Since the Cowboys are already mathemagically eliminated, SF is my best hope for tying those six fucking rings.
You're going to look so damn stupid when there's a huge confrontation in the locker room and Kyle Orton comes out in the second half and goes all 5 wide receiver formation and lights the Eagles up while "Nitro" by Offspring is blaring over the PA system the whole time and with Romo and Murray celebrating on crutches and Jerry Jones is never heard from again.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Shouldn't you be starting the offseason/draft thread in anticipation of your top five pick or whatever you're getting?

(No really please start it, it will take my mind off things too.)
It's the #2 pick and I'm sure we'll waste it. Haha, they just called 2 unsportsmanlike penalties on the rams and then Langford accidentally hit a ref standing behind him so they threw him out.

Fucking bullshit. Seahawks doing nothing of course.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's the #2 pick and I'm sure we'll waste it. Haha, they just called 2 unsportsmanlike penalties on the rams and then Langford accidentally hit a ref standing behind him so they threw him out.

Fucking bullshit. Seahawks doing nothing of course.
Sounds like a typical Seahawk game.