2013 NFL Season

Duppin_sl

shitlord
It'd be fine if he was even remotely funny. Instead, I have to try to bait him into saying American Inventor so Tarrant will infract him.

Oops, shit.

razzle_sl

shitlord
It'd be fine if he was even remotely funny. Instead, I have to try to bait him into saying American Inventor so Tarrant will infract him.

Oops, shit.
I didn't know I was supposed to bring the funny.
frown.png

Glad you were able to bring it today.

Oh good, I was just thinking that what the NFL thread really needed was another insufferable twat.

Denver's been running that same play all season, so I'm not sure why Bill thinks it was a deliberate attempt to take out Talib. It was an illegal pick that should have drawn a flag, but that's about it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe because the Patriots run the identical play, with the hopes of injuring the opposing team's players?!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sadly, I think Sherman is an ugly, self-centered person inside. His team just won the NFC championship. Not him. He helped. The first thing out of his mouth was about him being the best CB in the league. Then in the post-game conference, he continues to go on about Crabtree. Then he blogs about it. The media will take it from here.
This is fitting of Seattle. They have to be the most self-centered fan base in the NFL. Fuck the team..12th man!!!!!

razzle_sl

shitlord
Probably forced, but I have a little more respect for Carroll after reading this.

2013 NFL playoffs -- Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll talks to Richard Sherman about comments - ESPN

Sherman conducted an ESPN Radio interview Monday on the "SVP and Russillo" show, addressing his postgame comments.

"Obviously I could have worded things better and could obviously have had a better reaction and done things differently," he said during the interview. "But it is what it is now, and people's reactions are what they are."

Later, Sherman issued an apology in a text to ESPN's Ed Werder.

"I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates... That was not my intent," Sherman said via text.

Carroll said it didn't follow the guidelines he has for his players.

"We try to stick to Rule No. 1, which is always protect the team," Carroll said. "It's the rule we live by. You always represent us. In a time like that one, it was a little bit representing yourself.

"How we handle it is we try to grow and learn and work our way through who we are and figure out who we want to be. This was an extraordinary learning opportunity. You'll see some benefit from it."

Carroll said he handled it the same way he does when any of his players do something outside the boundaries of proper behavior.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
If Sherman really wrote that then I understand his actions much more. I still think they were mostly low class but I get it. I could maybe see myself doing something like that to be perfectly honest, in the heat of the moment. I would also regret it later. It is still low class as all hell but hey....if the shoe fits....

Educated, Intelligent, and Classy are not mutually exclusive traits. One can be all or none of them or anything in between. It appears to me, after his little essay, that he may very well be educated and intelligent.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Welp, I think im done supporting Kaepernick. Guy is fucking terrible passing he ball and cant get past his first read.

Niners secondary has been a fucking joke in the playoffs 3 years running. Maybe they will spend some money there instead of dropping 100 million $ on linebackers. Its a passing league, and the Niners are getting left behind deploying such a shit fucking defensive backfield.

It was a fun ride, but I dont think Ill be as vocal or supportive going forward. Its just not worth it from a stress standpoint. I probbly sound like a bitch, and maybe I am, but putting a ton of emotional energy into a football team is backwards and dumb. Oh well, at least I wont have to watch another Super Bowl loss. I wonder if the Niners will win another Super Bowl in my lifetime.....-_-
Didn't you post something very similar after the loss in the SB last year? If this is what sports does to you man, you should probably find some other hobbies/interests.