2013 NFL Season

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, if ye could develop a little touch on his passes he would be way better through the air. I think he has gotten better than he was at the beginning of the season when he was getting tons of passes tipped but he still wants to throw everything on a rope.
Totally. If Kaep throws that to the back pylon like you are supposed to it may not be completed but it won't end the game in an INT either.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Eh, Kaep only threw one horrible, embarassing dogshit pass and that was the first pick. I don't blame him for the endzone int at all. That unevolved ape with a mouth as big as the carpet on his head just made a great play.
Kaepernick was throwing that ball up to Crabtree no matter what. He wasn't even thinking about anything else other than snap the ball, count to 2, throw it up to Crab. He wasn't open, and the coverage would have been even tighter if it wasn't for the offensive PI that wasn't called.

It's like a Stafford play only Sherman is too good and Crabtrew isn't Megatron.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know man, it's winter in Florida. You get a pretty healthy mix of old people from the North. I remember when I lived down there we'd go to this little irish pub to watch the Syracuse games and it would be packed with like 100 people.

Bill Belichick: Wes Welker Intentionally Took Out Aqib Talib

7CDijuE.png

qvnJf53.gif

Typical New England Patriots, crying like a little bitch after a loss.

hahahahhaahahhah
Billy-boy is just pissed off that he couldn't keep Welker because he doesnt wanna spend money on players other than Brady. And that Welker didnt end up in Raiders but in a very good team with Manning

and they have a history

Wes Welker tells SI he grew tired of having 'to endure' Bill Belichick ?* - NY Daily News

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Not that Belichick isn't a whiner, but that looks like a pretty obvious pick play to me. Not that it doesn't happen all the time in the NFL, but Welker was clearly not trying to get open. I doubt he was trying to intentionally injure Talib, but he was trying to take him out of the play.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
He's actually a pretty well-spoken guy most of the time, so I could easily believe him writing or dictating that. He certainly might've had some editorial help, but he's not the "thug" that Cinge claimed him to be.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sherman says fuck you.

To Those Who Would Call Me a Thug or Worse .

Call me racist, but I have a hard time believing he actually wrote this. I mean, the day after winning the NFC Championship? Dude was probably partying his ass off. I doubt he was up at 6am typing this shit up (or dictating it).
The dude graduated from Stanford with a degree in Communications. I am willing to be he wrote this. Despite the public image he IS smart and very well spoken most of the time.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Well, not that it's a particularly productive thing to talk about on these forums, but the "unevolved monkeyn*censoredjustforTarrant*" narrative took hold pretty early on.

From most schools, a football player with a communications degree would be pretty laughable, but Stanford actually holds even their football players to a pretty high academic standard, and Sherman's generally a well spoken if animated guy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dude graduated from Stanford with a degree in Communications. I am willing to be he wrote this. Despite the public image he IS smart and very well spoken most of the time.
My comment was more that, if I just won the NFC Championship, I'd have been out all last night partying and probably asleep by 6am. That was posted 8am PST, so he would've probably had to have written it pretty early; one, to write it, and two, to get it to whoever posted it and edited. Just seems unlikely that that's how he chose to spend his time. And the racist bit was because if me as a random white guy would be out partying, there's no chance some black NFL player wouldn't be. Maybe that's a terrible assumption and he went right into watching film of the Broncos this morning.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My comment was more that, if I just won the NFC Championship, I'd have been out all last night partying and probably asleep by 6am. That was posted 8am PST, so he would've probably had to have written it pretty early; one, to write it, and two, to get it to whoever posted it and edited. Just seems unlikely that that's how he chose to spend his time. And the racist bit was because if me as a random white guy would be out partying, there's no chance some black NFL player wouldn't be. Maybe that's a terrible assumption and he went right into watching film of the Broncos this morning.
we really need a rustled jimmies avatar. Think I just found the first candidate.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get it, are black people more inclined to "party" or something? I've never heard that stereo type before.

I know they supposedly do more crack but just general celebrating too!?

razzle_sl

shitlord
I appreciate getting to hear the uncut version of a player's emotions. More often than not the players just feed the media BS and move on.

Sadly, I think Sherman is an ugly, self-centered person inside. His team just won the NFC championship. Not him. He helped. The first thing out of his mouth was about him being the best CB in the league. Then in the post-game conference, he continues to go on about Crabtree. Then he blogs about it. The media will take it from here.

Crabtree might have said it best: "He's a TV guy. I'm not a TV guy. I play ball. He makes one play and he talks. Good play."

edit:

One other thing. The guy has a knack for catching people at their most vulnerable state and gets pissed when they react negatively. He went to shake Crabtree's hand right as they just lost the NFC Championship game. He also approached Harbaugh right after the September loss. Both received non-favorable reactions. There's no reason to be surprised.