2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It hits the nail on the head if you listen to him go after Skip Bayless, he's talking about how Skip could never graduate from a place like Stanford and that he's awesome for doing it.

Skip graduated from Vanderbilt under the Grantland Rice Scholarship.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He certainly does act that way. I'm more inclined to believe that's just pandering for viewers though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The amount of butthurt caused by Sherman's awesomeness is making it really hard to root for Manning to get another ring.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate getting to hear the uncut version of a player's emotions. More often than not the players just feed the media BS and move on.

Sadly, I think Sherman is an ugly, self-centered person inside. His team just won the NFC championship. Not him. He helped. The first thing out of his mouth was about him being the best CB in the league. Then in the post-game conference, he continues to go on about Crabtree. Then he blogs about it. The media will take it from here.

Crabtree might have said it best: "He's a TV guy. I'm not a TV guy. I play ball. He makes one play and he talks. Good play."

edit:

One other thing. The guy has a knack for catching people at their most vulnerable state and gets pissed when they react negatively. He went to shake Crabtree's hand right as they just lost the NFC Championship game. He also approached Harbaugh right after the September loss. Both received non-favorable reactions. There's no reason to be surprised.
Crabtree and Sherman were at some fund raiser together and Crabtree kept talking shit to him and egging him on. They have a pretty storied rivalry including being on rival teams. The shit from Sherman is why they do not generally interview players immediately after a game anymore. They interviewed him 20-30 minutes later and he was calm and collected. You tools making assumptions do not know anything about the guy.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Well, cornerbacks are known for being humble and quiet. Don't you all remember how difficult it was to get Deion Sanders to say anything on camera?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Yeah. To keep the trend going I almost copied one of your 2,800 (see below) but decided to go with something else.
rrr_img_57401.jpg

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well, cornerbacks are known for being humble and quiet. Don't you all remember how difficult it was to get Deion Sanders to say anything on camera?
So much this. Did everyone here suffer from this much butthurt when Primetime, Neon Deion, Human Highlight Reel and whatever else names they gave him/he gave himself talked trash?

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Not that Belichick isn't a whiner, but that looks like a pretty obvious pick play to me. Not that it doesn't happen all the time in the NFL, but Welker was clearly not trying to get open. I doubt he was trying to intentionally injure Talib, but he was trying to take him out of the play.
It definitely was a pick play, but I doubt Welker was trying to take him out. The outrage from Belichik for this is comical, given the 'fake' injuries and other mischief the guy has used ingame in the past, not to mention the Pats run more pick plays than just about any team.

Who was the Patriot player who was injured and required an official time out when the Colts were about to score in the playoffs a while back? After giving their D a nice long break, he goes out for one play, comes in, and sprints up the field after they stop Manning.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
It definitely was a pick play, but I doubt Welker was trying to take him out. The outrage from Belichik for this is comical, given the 'fake' injuries and other mischief the guy has used ingame in the past, not to mention the Pats run more pick plays than just about any team.
"I doubt he was trying to intentionally injure Talib, but he was trying to take him out of the play."

Reading is fundamental, motherfucker.

I agree that Belichick is generally a whiner, just like Harbaugh.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Watching that gif, it looks like Welker gets fucked over and Talib just gets knocked down. Basically, Talib's a pussbaby.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching that gif, it looks like Welker gets fucked over and Talib just gets knocked down. Basically, Talib's a pussbaby.
It's the age old philosophocial question, what happens when a man made of balsa wood collides with a man made of paper mache.