2013 NFL Season

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I didn't. Thanks for contributing Jx3!
I didn't either. Probably because I don't do any of those things. Except email, and you need a note from your mother to get on that list.

Btw, I hope your score of Denver 3 - Sea 0 happens. Make it happen.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2-0 Denver. They win the coin toss and opt to kick, get a safety on that. Rest of the game is nothing but 3 and outs for both teams.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Seattle is going to win by as many points as I have stupid, pointless infractions from this thread. So they'll win by 2. 30-28.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
If it were by as many posts as there are dismissing legitimate complaints about stupid infractions from ball-lickers like Erronius as "weepy faggot posts", they'd win by about 3,248.

I mean, in the message he sent me with the infraction he told me I was "on thin ice". So beta.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh that's so much better. I just saw the video linked.

linecollapse.gif

Holy shit this one is epic.

roughing.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle is going to win by as many points as I have stupid, pointless infractions from this thread. So they'll win by 2. 30-28.
If it were by as many posts as there are dismissing legitimate complaints about stupid infractions from ball-lickers like Erronius as "weepy faggot posts", they'd win by about 3,248.

I mean, in the message he sent me with the infraction he told me I was "on thin ice". So beta.
Are you incapable of keeping your fucking whining about moderation out of this thread and confining it to the Amod or moderator complaint box threads? JFC man.

Anyways, I think the Broncos manage to win a close one, 30-27

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope Seattle wins its first Superbowl so we can tease Kirun about Wilson having a ring and not Kaperbro and his "higher ceiling". That said I won't be to broken up if Manning wins another.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
right because 48 points seems doable after the chargers and pats together held them to about 40
Didn't Denver score on every possession except for one against the Pats? They won that game by controlling the clock.