And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Lol. Tom Brady fan? I think yes.

Peyton Manning is MVP of NFL for record fifth time - NFL.com
Most Valuable Player voting
Player Position No. of votes
Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos QB 49
Tom Brady, New England Patriots QB 1

Although Manning was head and shoulders above the MVP field this season, he failed to join Tom Brady (2010) as the only winner to be voted unanimously. One wrong-headed member of The Associated Press opted to make the process about himself rather than selecting the most-deserving candidate.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i love how all the pre game shows, all the super bowl events are all held in downtown manhattan I have yet to see anything being done in New York Jersey.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
You're right. It's insanely difficult to throw touchdowns to the best receiving corp in football in 2013.
God damn you are so salty that Denver lost to you guys during the regular season, but couldn't due jack and shit in the playoffs.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Get your dick out Azeth.

600full-tom-brady.jpg

1000w

092410_brady_bieber_XXXX_spl185209_002.jpg

tom-brady-vman-sept-2012.jpg

tombradygoat_display_image.jpg

tom-brady-01.jpg

You will feel better once you get the poison out.

Hmm weren't all those rings while spygate was going on?
I know Azeth and Patriot fans in general are pretty shitty and irritating but the Pats weren't doing anything any other team wasn't. So kind of useless bringing this up every time someone does the Brady/Manning comparison or talks about the Pats Super bowls.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know Azeth and Patriot fans in general are pretty shitty and irritating but the Pats weren't doing anything any other team wasn't. So kind of useless bringing this up every time someone does the Brady/Manning comparison or talks about the Pats Super bowls.
I know people say this stupid shit every time this gets brought up without any evidence that every other team had a system in place to steal other teams gameplans.

With systemic cheating in place: Unbeatable, 3x Super Bowl Champions.

Without as much systemic cheating: Made Eli's bitch twice, regular season champs!

I know people say this stupid shit every time this gets brought up without any evidence that every other team had a system in place to steal other teams gameplans.

Without as much systemic cheating: Made Eli's bitch twice, regular season champs!
Cheating is Systemic at all levels of competitive football. Hell some people are just dumb enough to get caught doing it like the Pats or to do it while a TV camera is on them (cough cough). Nobody should ever be surprised when a FBS team or pro team has something like spygate come out, its the old adage of if you aren't cheating then you aren't trying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cheating is Systemic at all levels of competitive football. Hell some people are just dumb enough to get caught doing it like the Pats or to do it while a TV camera is on them (cough cough). Nobody should ever be surprised when a FBS team or pro team has something like spygate come out, its the old adage of if you aren't cheating then you aren't trying.
So what you're saying is both sides are bad.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Brady never changed the way the position is played, he does it great, but Peyton changed the position forever. He is the greatest QB the NFL has ever seen.

Seventh

Golden Squire

So take one hail mary pass caught off of a helmet out of the equation, and Spygate is irrelevant?