2013 NFL Season

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As long as the forecast doesn't change from what is being predicted, I am going with 38-21 Denver. I just don't see how well Seattle can do against Peyton's mind/offensive weapons. And Denver's D has it's easiest offensive opponent in the playoffs so far. They stop Lynch, and that is game.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Forget the snow, the only factor that matters is wind.

If the winds are 15+ mph, I give it to Seattle.
Otherwise, the Broncos win by 10.

With the current weather forecast, I am going with the Broncos.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
we all saw this on facebook, reddit, twitter, in emails today. thanks for contributing
rrr_img_58675.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Last time they called the Broncos one of the worst teams in the NFL, they ended up winning the next 2 Super Bowls

opiate82

Bronze Squire
35-21 Broncos
I will never understand score predictions like this. Our local radio station has a contest where the Xth caller has a chance to guess the correct score and win a free Jeep and they pick scores like this all the time. Do you really thing not a single field-goal is going to be kicked for either team? Do you know how rare it is in an NFL game for just ONE of the two teams to not kick a single field-goal during the game? Jimmies confirmed rustled.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I will never understand score predictions like this. Our local radio station has a contest where the Xth caller has a chance to guess the correct score and win a free Jeep and they pick scores like this all the time. Do you really thing not a single field-goal is going to be kicked for either team? Do you know how rare it is in an NFL game for just ONE of the two teams to not kick a single field-goal during the game? Jimmies confirmed rustled.
How do you know I wasn't counting on Denver scoring 4 TD's/3 extra points + 1 2 pt. conversion vs. 7 Seattle field goals?!

Either way, it's not like I'm putting any money on this outcome or scrawling it in my own blood. I would venture the percentage of games with no field goals is astronomically low. Regardless, it's just harmless guessing at this point.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know man, 21 seems like an extremely common final score.