2013 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Aldon Smith has 5.5 sacks in one game against the Bears last season. Oh how quickly things can change.
Well, last year's O-line was terrible. So it's not that surprising. But this kid scored 3+ sacks in 2 games so far this season.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not quite sure how I am going to watch the Lions piss on Araysar quite yet, since I am in Malaysia. Rest assured they will piss on him weather I watch or not.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Not quite sure how I am going to watch the Lions piss on Araysar quite yet, since I am in Malaysia. Rest assured they will piss on him weather I watch or not.
Nate Burleson broke his arm trying to juggle 2 pizzas. They'll just double team Megatron and put a linebacker to shadow Reggie Bush.

Lions lose by double digits.

I hope you got my $400 ready, since the chances of Lions winning NFCN are like 1:10000000

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Is it just me, or does houston's schedule seem brutal. Other than jacksonville, most teams are pretty good so far.
http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=HOU
Yep it is pretty scury. With getting slaughtered by the Ravens special teams and defense, the Texans are going to have to win 2 games that they shouldn't. Seattle this weekend is possible since Russell Wilson has only 1 road win to his name with beating the Panthers earlier this season, and maaaaaybe KC on the road.

TBH, a 6-10 season looks really likely for the Texans. Been a pretty shitty sports year in Houston... Here's to looking forward to a great Rockets season.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
6-10? Really? I find that hard to believe. You think Indy is going to run away with the division?

I seriously doubt the Lions will be the Bears, but it is a division game.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'll go out on a limb and make one more prediction.

Stafford commits 5 turnovers in this game, tying his career high from Rookie season

That's right folks, Matt Stafford will go Full Romo

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Yep it is pretty scury. With getting slaughtered by the Ravens special teams and defense, the Texans are going to have to win 2 games that they shouldn't. Seattle this weekend is possible since Russell Wilson has only 1 road win to his name with beating the Panthers earlier this season, and maaaaaybe KC on the road.

TBH, a 6-10 season looks really likely for the Texans. Been a pretty shitty sports year in Houston... Here's to looking forward to a great Rockets season.
Well hopefully that was our greenbay blowout from last year reverberating into this year. I think we have a good chance at most games, the only one that worries me is the Pats. Just depends on who gets injured down the line.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
6-10? Really? I find that hard to believe. You think Indy is going to run away with the division?

I seriously doubt the Lions will be the Bears, but it is a division game.
Texans O-Line is in shambles, especially now that Duane Brown is out with turf toe. They can not create consistent running gaps for Foster or Tate to run through, or protect Schaub for very long to get any decent passing game going, which is also relies on the run game heavily being effective to keep safeties honest and draw them in on play-action.

I was really impressed with how Indy went into San Francisco and smashed the 49'ers. Yes, I do realize that SF is a very wounded team, but that game was a pretty loud statement that Andrew Luck and the Colts are for real.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wonder if the early trends we've seen will continue. At the beginning of the season everyone was looking at the AFC as weak and rather unchanged from last year in terms of the good standout teams. Now, the NFC has an abysmal record against the AFC teams they've played and teams like the Dolphins and Chiefs are surpassing expectations. I predicted the Dolphins would win the AFC East, but their game has made me think they might be even better than I thought.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Texans O-Line is in shambles, especially now that Duane Brown is out with turf toe. They can not create consistent running gaps for Foster or Tate to run through, or protect Schaub for very long to get any decent passing game going, which is also relies on the run game heavily being effective to keep safeties honest and draw them in on play-action.

I was really impressed with how Indy went into San Francisco and smashed the 49'ers. Yes, I do realize that SF is a very wounded team, but that game was a pretty loud statement that Andrew Luck and the Colts are for real.
If this is true, Seattle shouldn't have any issue with them. If their O line can't block for the run game I expect Seattle's defense to smash them easy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...s-rams-week-4/

Rams defensive end Robert Quinn is currently our highest graded 4-3 defensive end (+18.5) after three weeks.
Of course

He'll face a stern test this week against Joe Staley, who was our top rated tackle in 2012.
Rams real problems on defense is we've severely overpaid Chris Long and James Laurinaitis at two of the more important positions and they're both terrible. (and Finnegan probably)

I had typed up a long response about Grims Tavon Austin question but my ipad ate it. Briefly, they've been way too conservative with passes aimed at Tavon, trying to get him the ball at the line of scrimmage when every team knows it's coming. The Rams need to open it up to create space for short routes but Jake Long has been awful so far and our backup right tackle got owned last week. Punt return wise I think he's done a great job (decision wise) but the numbers wouldn't back that up because we've had a fucking penalty on probably more than half our returns so far.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel bad for the Brits having to watch my Vikings vs the Steelers this week.

Not going to get any fans overseas that way

opiate82

Bronze Squire
If this is true, Seattle shouldn't have any issue with them. If their O line can't block for the run game I expect Seattle's defense to smash them easy.
On the flip side of the ball, Seattle looks like they will be starting 2 backup tackles. *edit Now Seattle's center is also missing practice...

I'd bet the 'under' on this game.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I feel bad for the Brits having to watch my Vikings vs the Steelers this week.

Not going to get any fans overseas that way
Have there been any really good games played in London? I was at the inaugural Giants/Dolphins game in 2007 and it was abysmal. I don't usually watch games that don't involve or have importance for the Skins so maybe some of the London match ups ended up being exciting, but looking over the list of London games on Wikipedia it looks like all shit. I see the Chargers, Tampa Bay twice, and The Rams, and...oh my...Jacksonville for the next few years.