2013 NFL Season

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would think if they declined it, the half would end, since it would make the penalty be like it never existed. Needed the penalty to count to even have a extra play.

Krag

Peasant
No time on the clock, just go for the stupid long field goal. What are the odds of it being run back really.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Alex Smith looks like the second coming of Joe Montana out there, down 17-10, against an amazing Denver defense.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alex Smith looks like the second coming of Joe Montana out there, down 17-10, against an amazing Denver defense.
Bad thing is take away the 4-5 holding calls, the retarded personal foul and the one charles run and you have like nothing for the poor chiefs.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bad thing is take away the 4-5 holding calls, the retarded personal foul and the one charles run and you have like nothing for the poor chiefs.
How is this possible? Smith has a laser arm, eagle eye precision, and the legs of a gazelle! He's the prototype QB. First ballot, IMO.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I don't put all the blame on him, there was what 5 or so drops + the fumble from the Tight-end(I think).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do you guys shit on Alex Smith? I don't get it. It's not like he's unlikable like that faggot Kaeperbro, or the unibrow, or any black quarterback...

Why the shit guys?

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
How is this possible? Smith has a laser arm, eagle eye precision, and the legs of a gazelle! He's the prototype QB. First ballot, IMO.
Didn't you pick Kap for MVP? I don't know if I trust your QB scouting.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why do you guys shit on Alex Smith? I don't get it. It's not like he's unlikable like that faggot Kaeperbro
It's a coping mechanism. They're slowly realizing what a festering shitpile their franchise tied itself to with Kaep and they're trying to come to terms with how hard they were gushing their panties over him.

No worries, they'll eventually get to the acceptance stage.