2013 NFL Season

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why does everyone hate on Tebow? All he did was win games and people still bashed him. He turned around the year for one of the shittiest teams and took them to the playoffs and then he got stuck second stringing for Sanchez (hahahahahahaha) and then removed from the NFL.

There are at least 8 QB's playing in the NFL that aren't even half the player Tebow is/was.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I am actually amazed that no one picked him up and let him start, I know he fucking sucks, everyone does but the thing to remember he has won. Everyone in this thread has seen the shit the NFL has put out there, Jamarcus the Hut, Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Rick Mire...you get the point. Those fuckers never won and sucked, at least Tebow won and sucked. I mean seriously how much different would the results be if Tebow was on the Packers right now? Hell the packers might actually have won a game with Tebow while Rodgers is out.

I just don't understand it, in a league that is all about winning after he lost in the second round of the playoffs on a team that was lucky to get to the playoffs in the first place he was traded (I mean who could blame the Broncos, anyone who doesn't sign Manning is crazy) and then benched behind Sanchez and then out of the league. I mean really, Tebow isn't good enough to be a back up?

Oh and I fucking hate Tebow, nothing would make me happier than if they caught him sucking some dudes dick in an airport. I am willing to admit that even though it will be construed in a homosexual manner against me but it was important to mention to prove just how much I hate that fucker.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tebow did great against the prevent, terrible against any other defensive set. That D played so out of their minds during that run it was almost unbelievable.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Tebow did great against the prevent, terrible against any other defensive set. That D played so out of their minds during that run it was almost unbelievable.
He was horrible, but is he really worse than every starting QB in the league? Worse than the back ups? I don't believe so, not at all.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The media killed any chance of Tebow being on an NFL team. He may have eventually switched to another position and been able to contribute to a team, but the media circus he creates isn't worth it for most teams.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Geno Smith all day every day.

Tebow was fucking awful when he was in Denver, but no one had spent anytime trying to defense the read option. Now that that ship has sailed, how often do you expect Tim "30% completion against 3rd stringers in the preseason" Tebow to just win games? Did you guys watch Freeman's start in Minnesota? Cuz it's basically that.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Smith. Who would you rather have, Blaine Gabbert or Tebow? Curtis Painter or Tebow?
Tebow

I would have preferred Tebow over Smith actually. Yes, he sucked but I kind of see some potential in him if a franchise was willing to invest some time on the guy.

Plus, he brings a certain degree of media attention with him so there's that free publicity for any team that needs it

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
He was horrible, but is he really worse than every starting QB in the league? Worse than the back ups? I don't believe so, not at all.
The problem with bringing him in as a back up is the circus you deal with if you go on a losing streak because "ZOMG! TIM IS A WINNER!"

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why bring him in as a backup? Are you guys seriously going to say that QB's like Mark Sanchez, Ryan Tannehill, Geno Smith, Christian Ponder, Matt Flynn, RG3, Crapernick, Josh Freeman, etc. who can't manage to win games on teams that actually have good players deserve the start over someone who took a terrible (what were they, 1-7) Broncos team to the playoffs? What did Tebow lose, 1 game as a starter? Denver even intentionally tried to make Tebow fail but he still carried their asses.

Why does everyone hate on Tebow? All he did was win games and people still bashed him. He turned around the year for one of the shittiest teams and took them to the playoffs and then he got stuck second stringing for Sanchez (hahahahahahaha) and then removed from the NFL.

There are at least 8 QB's playing in the NFL that aren't even half the player Tebow is/was.
does anyone "HATE" him? Or does it just boil down to the question:

"Hey why am I hearing about this guy if he sucks in the NFL?"

I "HATE" when time is dedicated to talking about Tim versus say Cam Newton. Up in New England we don't hear dick about the panthers bettering their defense, and cam progressing... we hear the same bullshit that you all do.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So you're admitting that Sanchez and all those other clowns I listed are good quarterbacks? Never thought i'd see the day when I had to call a fellow Patriots fan a moron.

Not wanting him due to the media/etc. is one thing, but nobody says that. Everyone insists on saying he's some kind of terrible player who never should have been a quarterback because "lol he shood be runner bak he sucks at quarterbak"

So you're admitting that Sanchez and all those other clowns I listed are good quarterbacks? Never thought i'd see the day when I had to call a fellow Patriots fan a moron.
lol words in my mouth much?

read the post i quoted, dickhead.

and yes Mark Sanchez > Tim Tebow. like is that even a fucking serious question.

I would take Ryan Leaf TODAY over Tim Tebow in his prime at QB

i would take my father over tim tebow in an nfl game. he's got 2 metal knees