2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm confused. During the game they had some graphic about most receivers with 10 TD's on a team. They listed 4 players (one had 11) so that right there was 41 TD's. Then they said Decker had another 7, so it's close to being 5 players. There were at least another 2 TD's from Manning in that game, possibly 3 (don't remember when I saw it, but before half).

Brady's record is 50...and according to that, Manning should've been at like 51 by the end of the game. So was that graphic just incredibly fucking wrong?
Didn't see what you're referring to, but only thing I can imagine is rushing tds were factored in

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Greg Hardy's player intro head thing he was wearing sunglasses and said what sounded like "Crackin'" and for school he said "Hogwarts".

It was pretty awesome.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
If you're going by today, the Panthers sure look like they will win against the NFC East or North entry wildcard weekend, but don't have much of a shot against Seattle or New Orleans in the divisional round.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If you're going by today, the Panthers sure look like they will win against the NFC East or North entry wildcard weekend, but don't have much of a shot against Seattle or New Orleans in the divisional round.
Until this game, the Panthers have looked very good. I wouldn't count them out against anybody.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I just turned this game on and heard Katrina get said. Get the fuck over it.

Sterling

El Presidente
My friends never seem to forget to remind me everytime Brees is on that the Dolphins chose Culpepper over him. I think I need to sharpen a toothbrush and kill them all.

My friends never seem to forget to remind me everytime Brees is on that the Dolphins chose Culpepper over him. I think I need to sharpen a toothbrush and kill them all.
Wouldn't it be better to take that sharpened toothbrush and go after the lolphins ownership/front office?

Edit:

Not that Culpepper would ever be better then Brees, however I don't think Brees ends up being the QB that we know now if he ended up in Miami. Does anyone else here think that a huge part of his success is because of Sean Payton? Right system and right coach to take advantage of Brees talents.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was at the Eagles game, entered the stadium 75 minutes before kickoff. Very cold game but not as cold as Eagles vs San Fran 4 years ago. This game was much more exciting though since it was actually snowing during the game. 4th quarter made me lose my voice.

Some pics.
rrr_img_52562.jpg
rrr_img_52563.jpg
rrr_img_52564.jpg
rrr_img_52565.jpg
rrr_img_52566.jpg
rrr_img_52567.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's fucking awesome. I really enjoyed watching the game. Also glad that the Eagles decided not to plow the field like the Ravens did, as it made for a much sloppier game.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In that last picture Fawe, what the hell are those things on the right side of the picture, at the very top of the upper deck.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm confused. During the game they had some graphic about most receivers with 10 TD's on a team. They listed 4 players (one had 11) so that right there was 41 TD's. Then they said Decker had another 7, so it's close to being 5 players. There were at least another 2 TD's from Manning in that game, possibly 3 (don't remember when I saw it, but before half).

Brady's record is 50...and according to that, Manning should've been at like 51 by the end of the game. So was that graphic just incredibly fucking wrong?
Moreno has 10 rushing, it was players with 10 or more TD's, not just receiving

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm not a vikings fan and this shit right here pisses me off, clearly not a fumble. Called one on the feild and then upheld after review... I mean seriously what the fuck is the point of the review if the referee wont even look at the video?Refs Mistakenly Rule Gerhart Fumbled
Yeah well there was tons of shitty calls yesterday across the NFL, maybe the refs needed a day to get it out of their system.