2013 NFL Season

New Redskins leaks, lol.RGIIIs Interference Bedevil Shanahan, Redskins | Bleacher Report

I'm starting to think Shanahan desperately wants to get fired (he'd surely quit, but dat $7M) and will be happy when it happens. He might be the first head coach in history to have to deal with his uncoachable quarterback's father lobbying the owner to hire the guy's old college coach. What kind of established coaching candidate will want to come here and compete with someone's daddy? I bet the rest of the players have no respect at all for this guy.

Why the fuck couldn't we have just traded more to get Andrew Luck? Holy shit...we already gave away the store to the Rams for this soap opera. What would another pick or two matter at this point?

This franchise isfucked.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
New Redskins leaks, lol.RGIIIs Interference Bedevil Shanahan, Redskins | Bleacher Report

I'm starting to think Shanahan desperately wants to get fired (he'd surely quit, but dat $7M) and will be happy when it happens. He might be the first head coach in history to have to deal with his uncoachable quarterback's father lobbying the owner to hire the guy's old college coach. What kind of established coaching candidate will want to come here and compete with someone's daddy? I bet the rest of the players have no respect at all for this guy.

Why the fuck couldn't we have just traded more to get Andrew Luck? Holy shit...we already gave away the store to the Rams for this soap opera. What would another pick or two matter at this point?

This franchise isfucked.
Was Al Davis fucked up on this level? Has Synder and Jones moved passed Al into unchartered territories of fucked up football franchises?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the Bengals and the Patriots both end up 10-6 and don't win their divisions, which of them would get the wild card?
Basically what needs to happen is the Dolphins/Ravens win out, Patriots lose out then the Patriots are out of the playoffs.

If all those things happen and the Chiefs beat the Colts, the Dolphins get a first round bye.

So it's plausible. Not likely, but there's still a hope.

This franchise isfucked.
I'm beginning to think it's not even remotely close to being Shanahan's fault. You're talking about a guy who coached one of the best quarter backs to ever live, basically MADE Terrell Davis, and won multiple superbowls. He obviously knows what he's doing when it comes to coaching, it just sounds like Dan Snyder and RGdaddy are so fucked in the head that it's bringing his reputation down.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was Al Davis fucked up on this level? Has Synder and Jones moved passed Al into unchartered territories of fucked up football franchises?
As much as I love shitting on all things Cowboy I don't really put Jones in a category with Al Davis or Dan Snyder. He might not be winning titles but he's genuinely trying to put together fundamentally good teams and after a year or two of throwing himself in front of every camera he's stepped back a bit. They've got Dez the diva, but the franchise isn't the circus Oakland was before or Washington is right now and will be for the next 30 years.

Don't get it twisted though he's still a fuckin' clownshoe, just not one in the Davis/Snyder mold.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
hilarious. sutekh thinks the dolphins will make the playoffs

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey now, the Bears chances seem to be about the same as the Dolphins.
except that bears are winning their division and the dolphins are 2 games behind Patriots, barely having a prayer for the wild card spot

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because Indy wasn't giving that shit up, and neither would any other team that would have had the first pick that year. Instead, you reachedhardand gave the deed to the whole ranch to the fucking Rams for a chance to do so. Meanwhile, in present day, the best QB on your team was a fourth round steal who you've barely allowed to see the field.

Merry Xmas!

mYGfFGl.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet you he has a better career. See you back here in a couple years when RGknee is retired and you are watching Cousins go to the playoffs with like the Cardinals or some shit.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I bet you he has a better career. See you back here in a couple years when RGknee is retired and you are watching Cousins go to the playoffs with like the Cardinals or some shit.
This. The Skins should dump RGKnee and develop Cousins. I realize they won't do that but Cousins is now a better QB and will continue to be a better QB than RGKnee. Maybe if Snyder had gotten a real field, and RGKnee doesn't blow out his knee it turns out different for him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
except that bears are winning their division and the dolphins are 2 games behind Patriots, barely having a prayer for the wild card spot
The Bears have to win both of their next games to get in, the Dolphins have to win both of their next games to get in.

The Bears play the Eagles and the Packers
The Dolphins play the Bills and the Jets

I don't know, I'd say Miami's chances are even better than the Bears.