2013 NFL Season

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Lose by 1 in the league final because the Bears can't limit McCoy to less than 33 points.

NFC North is an embarrassment. 3 of its 4 teams are in the playoff hunt and the entire division loses today? Good job.

Scyfi

N00b
WTF where did these other two Cardinal fans come from? For so long it has been Me and Sutekh (when Miami is losing).

Lina_sl

shitlord
At least go see your easy win over Pittsburgh.
The season is approaching its dreaded finish line for a hopeless Browns fan, so I had to dig up this advice, Famm, sorry.

I understand things looked different then, but god damn, I had a little hope that we could cast some doubt on their winning odds.

Ah fuck it, at least I can still point and laugh at all the other teams not going to the playoffs, even if they don't suck as hard, because Browns fans never got delusional enough to believe we could make it there, unlike some other teams.

Tea_sl

shitlord
The season is approaching its dreaded finish line for a hopeless Browns fan, so I had to dig up this advice, Famm, sorry.

I understand things looked different then, but god damn, I had a little hope that we could cast some doubt on their winning odds.

Ah fuck it, at least I can still point and laugh at all the other teams not going to the playoffs, even if they don't suck as hard, because Browns fans never got delusional enough to believe we could make it there, unlike some other teams.
The Browns really aren't that far away from being legitimately good.

Lina_sl

shitlord
They are not.

The defense just could not keep on bailing out crappy Qbs and such.

I just really knew I should not get any hopes up this year.

It's crazy, because in my life, I've never been to a game where we actually won, but I have a feeling this might happen next season.

Oh and just saw some highlights of The Bears and Philly game.

Cutler is making me happy with his herping-derping and making me forget all the hurt this season was again.

edit: clarity: I have never been to a game where we actually won, hah! Of course I see those on tv, but live...

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Goddamn that Bears game was the most painful piece of shit to watch this season. Least it wasn't a blowout like Miami. I miss Marinelli and Urlacher.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Interesting tactic to make Cutler look "better" than he did - put McCown in as a replacement and pull out Forte, Marshall, etc. so back-up is playing with the back-up players. Of course, McCown did squat at the end...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark my words the Ravens will win next week and secure the wild card spot. I know because it will cruelly force me to watch this fucking team play football for at least one more miserable fucking week. I'd prefer the season to end at this point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So next week they just need the Ravens, Chargers, and Dolphins to lose in addition to a Steelers win to get in.

Bengals, Colts, Broncos, Seattle path to another Super Bowl win is still possible!! XL REPEAT!