2013 NFL Season

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man, tears so salty. Fucking glorious. Cry more lil bitch, you probably should have stopped your Tivo at 30 seconds when you still had a chance of winning that game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Since you like salty liquids, do I have a surprise for you!
flextext.0244749001390287394.gif

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look, an outburst at the end of the game (especially given how much these teams hate each other and how chippy and close it was) is understandable, if not acceptable. Continuing the shit talking hours after the fact is just plain dick waving, ghetto style. And as others have pointed out, this is not exactly an isolated incident with this guy. Nor the team in general, honestly. If I wanted to watch this kind of shit, I would follow Basketball instead.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man, tears so salty. Fucking glorious. Cry more lil bitch, you probably should have stopped your Tivo at 30 seconds when you still had a chance of winning that game.
I assume you stopped yours around week 8 when the Rams weren't mathematically eliminated yet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Look, an outburst at the end of the game (especially given how much these teams hate each other and how chippy and close it was) is understandable, if not acceptable. Continuing the shit talking hours after the fact is just plain dick waving, ghetto style. And as others have pointed out, this is not exactly an isolated incident with this guy. Nor the team in general, honestly. If I wanted to watch this kind of shit, I would follow Basketball instead.
If you constantly have to rant, rave, and holler about being "the best" and demand people call you as such, you probably aren't. Those who are the "best", tend to have enough confidence to know that they are, without having to ram it down everyone's throat.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
If you want to be angry about something that actually matters,try this.

Utterly classless on the part of the fans that did this. I think this city's been starved for sports success for so long that people don't know how to handle it, or something.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't really care if an athlete is capable of forming words. In fact I'm puzzled as to why we even give a shit what they have to say, or why anyone ever bothers putting a microphone in front of their face. I never stick around to listen to interviews - I truly do not give a fuck. Throw the ball, catch the ball, hit the guy. You play sports, yippee. Your brain is developed enough to control the movements of your body, that's good enough for me.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
No less than five minutes later, Russell Wilson gave the sort of bland, cliche-filled interview that people love. Thanked God (as if God would give a shit about a football game, if God exists), talked about giving his best effort, said that the other team played a great game but just fell a little short, blah blah blah.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
What does one loud mouth have to do with another? Sherman is insistent that's he's the best, because he said so! If anybody disagrees, he'll set them straight by ranting and raving some more! That sure sounds like a guy who has great confidence in his ability!
rrr_img_57475.png