2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching John Carlson continually jam Ovechkin with passes on the PP...or just making a pass when it's completely covered in general...is driving me crazy. Mike Green on PP1 please.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Capitals don't even look like they belong out there today. Getting completely out classed by the Islanders.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not watching it, wtf is going on with Chicago?

Also, yeah, Subban hit one hand, and the guy dove like a diva. Back on the bench a couple minutes later, no damage, playing again. I still think it's an over call, and I don't even cheer for Montreal.
Hawks getting beat in all aspects, Crawford not a good goalie.

Araxen

Hawks shitting the bed early. ><

Edit: Crawford is just an average goalie which we are paying $6 million per. Our backups are as good as him and they get paid basically the minimum.

Merrith

Capitals don't even look like they belong out there today. Getting completely out classed by the Islanders.
Not as bad as Chicago, but not looking great. Have had some chances, Isles have gotten a bounce or two, but overall just gripping sticks too tight.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hawks shitting the bed early. ><

Edit: Crawford is just an average goalie which we are paying $6 million per. Our backups are as good as him and they get paid basically the minimum.
At least he played a period, Howard is making 4 mill and likely wont play a minute.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow, that was an intense game, 6 goals in under 10 minutes in the second, Montreal squeaks out a win.

It will be interesting to see what comes of the Subban major, and the shit after the final whistle - Price waded into the fray. Ridiculous.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
What a game last night between Montreal and Ottawa...lots of drama. It's gonna be a fun series.

As a Montreal's fan, I have no issue with the 5 minutes to Subban. I think what looked bad on the slash was that Stone didn't have the puck. If they were playing the puck it would have been a 2 minutes.

I think Senators missed a big opportunity last night, no Pacioretty, no Subban for half the game...and they scored 3 on Price and still lost. When you score 3 on a goalie like Price, you have to win the game.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Another year, another Caps choke job. Wouldn't be the NHL playoffs without it
frown.png

Merrith

What a game last night between Montreal and Ottawa...lots of drama. It's gonna be a fun series.

As a Montreal's fan, I have no issue with the 5 minutes to Subban. I think what looked bad on the slash was that Stone didn't have the puck. If they were playing the puck it would have been a 2 minutes.

I think Senators missed a big opportunity last night, no Pacioretty, no Subban for half the game...and they scored 3 on Price and still lost. When you score 3 on a goalie like Price, you have to win the game.
Considering Stone has a micro-fracture in his wrist and might miss the rest of the series, yeah, Subban earned his 5.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I heard about the micro-fracture after I had posted that...which makes the 5 mins and game even more deserved.

Subban won't miss any games, they already said there will be no suspension.

Merrith

Yeah you basically have to murder a guy to get any suspension in the playoffs.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Didn't know about the microfracture. It just didn't look like that hard of a slash to me, but clearly I'm wrong.

Fuck Subban right in the pussy.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Carcillo and Prust both got suspended for way less last year (well carcillo at least) and there was also a Dustin Brown knee on knee debacle the year before? Idk, thats just off the top of my head.