2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never getting to sleep early now, late night games on every night of the week...and all the overtimes to come.

Malakriss

Caps tie it up 1-1 before intermission, I heard Montreal did an own goal? I hope they lose 1-0 now.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What in the actual fuck did that dumb fucker from Montreal think was going to happen when he swung his stick at the puck in front of his own net and put it between Price's legs?

He needs a beating.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Montreal scored 2 goals in 15 sec
smile.png

Merrith

Islanders seem to be dominating the Capital's.
Maybe Trotz will get over this whole "Lets separate Backstrom and Ovechkin" experiment that he started with only a couple of weeks left in the regular season.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
They just kicked Subban out of the game for what was a minor slash. The officiating is just fucking dreadful. I'm so rustled, I need to kick someone in the cunt.

And Montreal just scored short handed. Take that, right in the pussy, you bastards.

Malakriss

Officiating hasn't been the greatest in the Caps game as well, but it hasn't affected the scoring only the potential scoring.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Officiating hasn't been the greatest in the Caps game as well, but it hasn't affected the scoring only the potential scoring.
Yeah, they don't seem to be calling shit. Few calls probably should of been made on both sides there in the second.

Merrith

Not like you don't expect them to let a lot of interference go...but when a guy gets completely rubbed out in neutral for no reason, you'd think they might not have completely swallowed the whistles.

Merrith

Chimera decides he'll just punch a guy in the face after the horn to end the 2nd when we're down 3-1 and pick up a penalty.

God I fucking hope he sits and Burakovsky gets a sweater come Friday.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Chimera decides he'll just punch a guy in the face after the horn to end the 2nd when we're down 3-1 and pick up a penalty.

God I fucking hope he sits and Burakovsky gets a sweater come Friday.
If he didn't get it for that, he deserved it for that hit after the whistle on that icing. Dumb dumb dumb, plenty game left but Cap's haven't looked sharp save for a few minutes towards the end of the second.

And yes, hawks/preds game must be camping cause it's intense!!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They just kicked Subban out of the game for what was a minor slash. The officiating is just fucking dreadful. I'm so rustled, I need to kick someone in the cunt.

And Montreal just scored short handed. Take that, right in the pussy, you bastards.
It was pretty blatant and aimed right at the hands. Maybe I'm a little biased because of the old Lemieux/Graves one that was very similar.

Streamable - simple video sharing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not watching it, wtf is going on with Chicago?

Also, yeah, Subban hit one hand, and the guy dove like a diva. Back on the bench a couple minutes later, no damage, playing again. I still think it's an over call, and I don't even cheer for Montreal.