Nutron_sl

shitlord
Halak pissing all over Washington's dreams once more
tongue.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Halak pissing all over Washington's dreams once more
tongue.png
Hasn't done it yet, had to expect he would have a strong game after giving up 5.

Also if Beagle could shoot from what I heard on the radio, we'd be waiting for OT to start.

Merrith

And lurking, this is why I pointed out it was weird you had no Game 7's in your predictions for Round 1. Caps in the playoffs, it was a lock that I was hoping to avoid...but it's a lock.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Hasn't done it yet, had to expect he would have a strong game after giving up 5.

Also if Beagle could shoot from what I heard on the radio, we'd be waiting for OT to start.
Yeah that should've been a goal
wink.png

Gotta admit Halak isn't dominant like he was in the Habs vs Caps series couple years back.

Merrith

Yeah that should've been a goal
wink.png

Gotta admit Halak isn't dominant like he was in the Habs vs Caps series couple years back.
People forget though, we put up a ton of goals in the first 4 games (granted, it was Price that played Game 4)...he was just magnificent in Games 5-7. Of course, one waved off Ovechkin goal for Mike Knuble causing air to blow past Halak in 3rd period of Game 7 sure helped.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hawks are turning the puck over like crazy in the first ~5 min of this game. Preds going to have a shit load of shots at this rate.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And lurking, this is why I pointed out it was weird you had no Game 7's in your predictions for Round 1. Caps in the playoffs, it was a lock that I was hoping to avoid...but it's a lock.
I dunno. I stand by my predictions. Anything is possible. An awful lot of games with 4 or 5 goals scored by one team? anything is possible.

Merrith

I dunno. I stand by my predictions. Anything is possible. An awful lot of games with 4 or 5 goals scored by one team? anything is possible.
No I hear you, I just thought you were crazy to predict no Game 7's in Round 1. Seems like there's always 2-3+ Game 7's in Round 1.

In Ovechkin era, Caps have played in 9 playoff series...7 of them have gone to a Game 7. Only 2 that didn't occurred in the same year too. Expect anything Monday night. I haven't missed a home Game 7 in recent years, I might have to find a way to get tickets.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Just a heads up for anyone that's using suspect streams but has a Gamecenter subscription. If you use Chrome, there's an extension called Hola that will change your IP to a Canadian one then you can just log in on your Gamecenter Live account and watch the Canadian feed (which is still NBCSN). Also, since it's Chrome, you can stream it to your Chromecast.

Hola Better Internet - Chrome Web Store

Merrith

Sigh, nailed Hawks and Flames in 6...Caps of course going to 7. Although Tampa failed me today too, I can't believe they're losing that series right now.