Needless

Toe Sucker
god fluery played unreal tonight, vegas is so sick
god did they ever suck at the start of the season though hahah

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Nashy didn't get a whole lot of respect with the Rangers, but he was always one of my favs. Super nice guy who preferred to fly under the radar.

Wish we saw more of this in the playoffs.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No surprise Marchand wouldn't drop the gloves last night when he couldn't jump the guy first. 14 in a row against the Bruins, Holtby 16-2-0 all time against them.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, I almost feel bad for the Ducks at this point...

Nah, this is glorious.

• 1Like

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
We´re 4-2-0 on the year so far but I don´t see the Flames maintaining it through the year. Johnny Hockey is our best forward and he´s good but he´s no Matthews or Ovie. Another year of finishing just out of the playoffs or maybe squeaking into 8th and losing in the first round. Kinda wish we would just tank for a good pick but we don´t need two dumpster fire teams in Alberta.

Well, I was pretty pesimistic it would appear, Flames look to be the real deal this year. Johnny Hockey is 2nd in the league in scoring, we have four of the top 15 in the league in scoring as well. Giordano is the second highest scoring D-man in the league and the rest of the D men have been solid too. Rittich could be the one weak point, hes only middle of the league in save percentage and goalies are so important in the playoffs.

Wouldn´t mind seeing a repeat of the 2003-2004 finals where we lost to the Bolts in seven, except with a different result this time.

yaph

Molten Core Raider
If the Caps lose to the Leafs tomorrow night, I honestly don't know how Todd Reirden keeps his job after the all star break.

Merrith

If the Caps lose to the Leafs tomorrow night, I honestly don't know how Todd Reirden keeps his job after the all star break.

It's funny b/c if you looked at this game by itself, everyone would note a couple of weird goals, they get the tying goal with 1 second left. But when you've lost 6 in a row the whispers will start. Was nice to see some guys break some slumps offensively, I guess. Holtby hasn't looked very good, although the team defense in front of him has been as bad as you could possibly imagine. Giving a team like San Jose six Power Plays isn't very smart, either.

Fadaar

That guy
Lightning have 11 days between games. Last game was the 19th and don't play again til the 30th. Dafuq.

Wouldn´t mind seeing a repeat of the 2003-2004 finals where we lost to the Bolts in seven, except with a different result this time.

Nah same result, except this time I'll be inside for game 7 instead of outside watching with the plebs on a projector pointed at the parking deck outside the front entrance.

Last edited:

Merrith

Lightning are probably on their "bye week" in conjunction with the All Star break.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lightning have 11 days between games. Last game was the 19th and don't play again til the 30th. Dafu

Nah same result, except this time I'll be inside for game 7 instead of outside watching with the plebs on a projector pointed at the parking deck outside the front entrance.

C'mon man, a Canadian team hasn't won the cup since 1993, it's long overdue. Let us have this one, please? :NPC A:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny b/c if you looked at this game by itself, everyone would note a couple of weird goals, they get the tying goal with 1 second left. But when you've lost 6 in a row the whispers will start. Was nice to see some guys break some slumps offensively, I guess. Holtby hasn't looked very good, although the team defense in front of him has been as bad as you could possibly imagine. Giving a team like San Jose six Power Plays isn't very smart, either.

Our PP is beast atm, but our goal-tending is mighty shaky. In four games we've given up 24 goals.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Aw come on!

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Merrith

Calgary will get a nice boost playing us out of the All Star break, that'll be the game Ovechkin sits out for missing it.