2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What in the mother fucker? Please, Toronto, get Anderson out of the net. For fuck sake, he's let in something like 7 goals in 4 periods. He's damaged in some way. Blowing a 2-0 lead in 9 minutes. Toronto HAS to win this game.

I'll say it again: as long as Anderson is the main net minder, Toronto is never going to make it far. He's the embodiment of disappointment.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anderson: allowed 9 goals in 4 periods.

Yes, let's keep him in net when we have a superb back-up goalie.

Toronto: Disappointing fans for 52 years.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw a crazy stat today. Ovechkin has played in 1,079 games. Scored 328 goals in his first 540 games, scored 328 goals in his last 539. Consistent.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Saw a crazy stat today. Ovechkin has played in 1,079 games. Scored 328 goals in his first 540 games, scored 328 goals in his last 539. Consistent.

Red Army

For anyone that hasn’t watched this yet it’s a must for any hockey fan. Hell even if you hate hockey it’s fucking awesome.

Fantastic I picked it up on amazon. I think it’s on Netflix.

Merrith

Brutal loss last night. Went into the 3rd with a lead and shit the bed. Gratz Merrith Merrith for the division title.

Well division title is still up for grabs since Winnipeg managed to blow a 4-3 lead with 2 minutes to go to lose IN REGULATION 5-4 to the Isles. Pretty crazy feat, that. Columbus winning made things a lot tighter for you guys, that's for sure. Just not sure I trust Montreal at all, I mean if you're leaning on Price being great, and he's giving up that many in what amounts to a playoff game they had 1-0 and 2-1 leads in...yeah.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, Fuck Toronto. Forever. I will no longer follow them this year. Hope they have fun in the playoffs after they fuck up their chances for home ice advantage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't even know what that fucking first period was. They didn't even hustle to get to the puck on multiple occasions. Even if they had though Caps played so damn good. Eastern Conference going to be insane cause I'm almost positive Caps will be there either against Lightning or Bruins.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Oshie so close to a hat trick late in that game, Ovie racks up 50 & 51 and now we'll get the rabid fans "Let's go for 55 now!"

• 1Like