2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BOLTS WOW

falling apart haven't lost a game the entire season if leading by 3 goals and BJ's breaking that stat.

what a goal by Seth jones holy shit

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Low key cheering for cbj. Would love to see their tradeline gamble pay off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tampa proving they can choke with the best. Why did they step off the gas so hard after the first period, only God knows.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
CBJ!!!! I am still trying to temper my expectations because I had about 0% confidence before the game started, then about -200% after the 1st period. Now I don't even know what's going on.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't believe Columbus came back to win that game. Pretty epic. Long series now?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
...and Pens lose in OT. I must have done something right in a past life. Watching Letang get caught up ice again leading to a big goal against for like the 800th time never gets old.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hoping for straight upsets across the board tonight in order to feel less bad about last night.

Fadaar

That guy
You may get it. Except for Toronto. They're going to disappoint.

They're so good at it I almost feel bad. Almost.

I'm hoping for straight upsets across the board tonight in order to feel less bad about last night.

Eh last time they went to the finals they lost the first game of the opening round as well as the conference finals and the cup finals. I would know, I was at game 1 against the Rangers and Blackhawks. I've since banned myself from going to playoff games.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>