2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. Refs deciding it. Holy crap, game not decided on skill or what is right, but bullshit the refs decide.

I guarantee Toronto is going to discipline after that shit.

Edit: also, if Boston ends up winning, I'll likely mail a box of shit to them. Or perhaps I'll hire someone to throw it during the parade. That will be my only participation in their celebration.

You sound like such a faggot. Consider your invite cancelled.

Welp, better team won. Columbus just has no finish, even with a 5 minute major I doubt they score there. Just no puck luck. Torts' post game interview should be fun.

Good news for the Canes, McAvoy should be getting a few games.

No puck luck? Must have missed game 4.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t see the canes getting past the bruins. Canes goaltending is suspect. Winner of the Avs/Sharks series goes on to beat Dallas/St Louis and gets roasted in the finals.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Canes are going to be underdogs in this series and I'm fine with it. They've been underdogs this entire run and it's worked out so far. Sounds like Mrazek (and Ferland) will be back for G1.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd like to point out that the lack of major on McAvoy last night was a joke...although imagine being those refs after seeing what happened to the crew that called the major against Vegas in Game 7 Round 1.

Also even with the obvious reluctance to call a major, if Tom Wilson throws that hit they give him 5 and a game and suspend him for the rest of the playoffs and all of next year before the game is over.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not feeling very confident heading into the game tonight, but maybe the Stars surprise me. Been a great ride so far, playoff hockey is really wonderful

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users