2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sharks sucking a big 'ol bag o'dicks these last few games. Wondering if we got some unknown injuries.

I think I'm also over this Thornton experiment. The dude is just not a top sixer anymore. Move on.

In other news: Erik Karlsson has 7 points, 0 goals in 12 games and is a -7...

...fuck me.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That game wasn't yours to give. We took it away. If anything, we are the ones that almost gave it away.

Eh, we completely took control of the game in the 2nd period after going down 3-1. Gave it back slowly in the 3rd. Was nice of the refs to throw that one PP our way. Ovechkin missing a half empty net (and a hat trick) which would have made the game 5-3 in the 3rd. Not to mention the game tying goal was off a turnover when we had a 3 on 2 the other way. Holtby just missing the shot that won it with 21 seconds left. Sure felt like it was ours through 40 minutes, and we gave it away.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Kids just venting, bullshit that they were secretly recorded and all but yikes. Practice gonna be real awkward tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Bit of a dick move on the driver to upload the video, have to assume he's not an Ottawa fan. That being said lots of Uber drivers who do it for a living have a camera to record what happens inside the vehicle, for obvious reasons. If I was someone famous I'd be damn sure I never said or did anything stupid inside of a vehicle I wasn't familiar with, especially an Uber vehicle.

Merrith

Not too surprising. Hilarious to see though. That team needs a complete overhaul.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1538-1399136092.jpg

Coach Q has been let go from the Blackhawks. It was a solid run when is wasnt pure ass!

• 1Like

Merrith

To be fair, I think Malkin getting 5 and the game was all that "play" deserves. But I can only imagine if a certain other player had done that to say Phil Kessel how up in arms everyone would be over it.

Merrith

NHL can't help themselves. Wilson scores, gets taken out/pushed into goalie by D man, but they give him an interference penalty AFTER the puck goes into the net b/c Wilson. Amazing.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
That Sharks/Preds game was ridiculous. Karlsson has largely been trash for us but I will take the win. I want to sign this bitch just so we can trade him. You don't need a Karlsson when you have a Burns.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're going to get relocated if this kind of stuff keeps up. What a spiral.

In other news, Tom Wilson continues his greater than a point a game pace since returning from suspension with a goal today (1-1 against Detroit after 2 periods).

I think theyll remove Melnyk as owner before relocating the team.

• 1Like